+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dead Silence

Banned dark lover is off to a good start dark lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Dead Silence

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    @deo: LOL!!! I agree...haha...Chuky might be better, but only time can tell.

@Dark: I'm also interested in seeing this movie...I'd like to know more about it. I'll do some research about it. And how is it up to me?? Do i even know you, lol. Oookayy..
    no you dont know me im new to this site

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dead Silence

Oh gosh... I don't think I want to see that movie >_<;; Dolls (I know a ventriloquist's dummy isn't a doll, but still!) scare me... I remember when I was younger I once pulled the head off one of my dolls because she wouldn't stop looking at me ^^; But yeah, I agree with what was said about it sounding similar to Darkness Falls... but then I realized this movie is rated R. Anyone know exactly what it's rated R for?
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

The first time around.. I was scared. But then I saw it again? And I fully paid attention to the trailer instead turning my head at the scary parts? It seemed.. okay. I think, they're trying to find horror flicks that arent sequels.. So, let them. this is actually looking to be promising. But, i highly doubt it will sastify those horror masters.
    Seduced by Flesh

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

CLICK.

I don't think it's going to be all that great because as Deo said, "I'm going to cut your tongue out if you scream." -.-; Are they serious? Well...if they were able to come up with The Grudge...then I guess they can come up with a movie like this. But after going on that site that I posted.... yeah. Freaked me out.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

...rofl. Okay, I finally decided to watch the trailer. It made me laugh ^^; Especially that rhyme thing xD I mean... children repeating a rhyme and it's supposed to scare you? I think that weird Cupcake Song would do a better job than that thing! But... it's by the people who directed Saw?! That means it'll be too gory for me prolly >_<;; Shame, too... looks amusing ^_^ hehe
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol. Well if it looks amusing to you, I'm sure you'll be fine, mahi-chan! Gory-ness isn't that bad...sometimes it looks fake even. There wasn't any blood in the trailer from what I believe..so yeah, you'll be fine. Saw was a really awesome movie..those people did really good with that. I just hope they don't ruin their reputation with this ventriloquism "stuff".

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Dead Silence

It seems really weird. Its about dolls/dummies killing people. I might go see it,but I don't know alot about the movie. I liked the Chucky movies. I was going to make a thread about this.
    Last edited by Familyguyfan2; Mar 06, 2007 at 07:04 PM.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

it looks somewhat interesting. if the writer and creator of "SAW" made this, then it has to be good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast