Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Deadpool Movie

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

Deadpool Movie

Yes, X-Men Origins Wolverine was a huge success (In my eyes) and because Deadpool was liked so much, he's gonna get his own movie. It'll have Ryan Reynolds playing Deadpool, but I don't know anything else about it. State who you want to be in the movie. I want Bullseye to come out of retirement and face off against Deadpool like in the newer comics.
    What do you see?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Deadpool Movie

I though Will.i.am did a great job and I would really like to see him comeback in this sequel or prequel. Deadpool is Awesom and so is Ryan Renolds.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Since its about a movie, I moved to sensory pleasures. Yay for my first thread move.

Ryan Reynolds is thee the best, he is cute and so very funny. I watch most of his movies just because he is in them.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie IllNosYourFeratu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question Re: Deadpool Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Splyker View Post
    Yes, X-Men Origins Wolverine was a huge success (In my eyes) and because Deadpool was liked so much, he's gonna get his own movie. It'll have Ryan Reynolds playing Deadpool, but I don't know anything else about it. State who you want to be in the movie. I want Bullseye to come out of retirement and face off against Deadpool like in the newer comics.
    ok i Know dead pool was still alive if you watched after the credits and he could talk but what are the going to do about the berakapool Katana's in is arm just have him ceep the retracted that would be kinda dumb in my eye's i think the should just start a new and have it have no affiliation with the X-Men Origins Wolverine movie.do you agree our is it just me because i hated the movie like how gambit ended up some were with out any explanation (like how did he get on the roof and when he drop Wolverine and went some were and the it's like wtf you on the island why? man this movies gay) and the matter that will i am the blob and all the secondary characters are the at the beginning and then only show up in one seen each after that don't put constrictors in just for cameos god i hated that movie i felt stupider after watching it. but anyways im just wondering what other people who might of liked the movie (or not) think about what they should do about the sword arm if they want to make i proper dead pool movie?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IllNosYourFeratu View Post
    ok i Know dead pool was still alive if you watched after the credits and he could talk but what are the going to do about the berakapool Katana's in is arm just have him ceep the retracted that would be kinda dumb in my eye's i think the should just start a new and have it have no affiliation with the X-Men Origins Wolverine movie.do you agree our is it just me because i hated the movie like how gambit ended up some were with out any explanation (like how did he get on the roof and when he drop Wolverine and went some were and the it's like wtf you on the island why? man this movies gay) and the matter that will i am the blob and all the secondary characters are the at the beginning and then only show up in one seen each after that don't put constrictors in just for cameos god i hated that movie i felt stupider after watching it. but anyways im just wondering what other people who might of liked the movie (or not) think about what they should do about the sword arm if they want to make i proper dead pool movie?
    Well, they could say that the swords broke out of his arms and give him his suit. then they wouldnt have to remake Deadpool's origin.
    BTW, for those who dont know, Deadpool joined because of his cancer. If you dont read the comics, his only power is that he can heal. He cant teleport or shoot laser beams
    What do you see?

Newbie IllNosYourFeratu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Splyker View Post
    Well, they could say that the swords broke out of his arms and give him his suit. then they wouldnt have to remake Deadpool's origin.
    BTW, for those who dont know, Deadpool joined because of his cancer. If you dont read the comics, his only power is that he can heal. He cant teleport or shoot laser beams
    good point about the laser eyes and needing is belt to teleport i forgot they gave him those power too lol would he just not ever use his laser eye and make some one build him a teleport belt when he can already? oh and i thnk the bald were supost to be adamantium they say some thing about the bonding not to complete bout they covered the swords so there not gonna break oh wait you mean the hole sword gets ripped out of his arm yeah that could work put still leave eyes and teleport problem the only way in mines minds eye would to start a new with a completely unrelated movie

Thanks

Of course they will have to have Weasel and perhaps Bob (Agent of Hydra) in the movie. I dunno about Cable though. They'll have to totally change his origin cause he was suppose to be the son of Jean Grey and Scott Summers. Taskmaster if we're lucky. And if we're really lucky, Bullseye in his costume.
    What do you see?

Newbie dollie123 is off to a good start dollie123's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not seen this movie yet. Tell me something more about this movie ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast