+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Departed -and- Blood Diamond

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Departed -and- Blood Diamond

Both movies were absolutely amazing so I couldn't help but to make a thread on both of them. Leo is a great actor! Kudos to him. The Departed kept me at the edge of my seat. And I knew he was going to die when he was in the elevator!!!! As for Blood Diamond, man that movie was just sad. I couldn't believe the things they go through over there...it's horrible. Great movie though. Makes you think twice when walking into a jewellery store. What did you think about the movie(s). Did you like one more than the other?? I'd love to hear what you think!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Departed -and- Blood Diamond

Well The Departed im so gonna see since im from Mass and it take place here and it looks so cool and i love movies that keep u on the edge of ur seats.
    As for Blood Diamond m not so sure of it i may see it,its still in the up air for me
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

LOL, same here Koga-chan. I saw The Departed because I was from Providence, and it takes place there as well. I got more than I asked for in that one, and I'm pretty sure you will too And as for Blood Diamond, that movie is really good, you should look into it as well!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o u have peeked my intrust in The Departed even more now i have to see it lol

So blood diamond isent that bad ill probile see it then i was going to look in to it eny way
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Ah, well I'm glad I opened up an option for you, Koga-chan As for Blood Diamond, that is only my opinion on the movie. You might want to check for trailers and reviews from others, just in case. But it is a good movie! Lot's of action and drama. Leo's a great actor in this one as well..he has an accent from London, lol.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the Departed... and the only thing I have to say is that I liked Infernal Affairs better ^^; But, I'm also curious, are they going to have Departed II & Departed III as well, like Infernal Affairs did? I saw Infernal Affairs II, and that was actually one of my favourite HK films ever. But, considering how they didn't really SKIP the years (more just fast forwarded through them it seemed) it doesn't seen like having a Departed II following the way Infernal Affairs II was done would be possible...
    Ah well, overall, I have to say the original was more enjoyable. I liked the way of communication better, I liked the characters better, and... well, Edison Chen & Shawn Yue are a lot hotter than Leo & Matt xD
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

No mahi-chan, I don't believe that they'll come out with a Departed sequal. The story was pretty much told in the movie so I don't see any reason for them to come out with another movie. Plus, what could they possibly come up with? The baby of the woman was actually Leo's baby? lol. There really isn't any storyline for a sequal. They did pretty good explaining the entire story in number I.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    No mahi-chan, I don't believe that they'll come out with a Departed sequal. The story was pretty much told in the movie so I don't see any reason for them to come out with another movie. Plus, what could they possibly come up with? The baby of the woman was actually Leo's baby? lol. There really isn't any storyline for a sequal. They did pretty good explaining the entire story in number I.
    Well... with Infernal Affairs II... I can't figure out how to mark a spoiler but I deleted my last bit ^^; Sorry!
    Last edited by mahiru; Feb 27, 2007 at 12:18 PM.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast