+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Descent

ego
    Newbie ego may be famous one day ego may be famous one day ego's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up The Descent

I saw this movie last night and I was hoping I'd be in for a ride with all the hype and whatnot; I can honestly say the movie was quite satisfying. I can't say much about it since the last thing I want to do is spoil the story because if I talk in detail, I'll give the story away so I'll keep it simple. The suspense was perfect; I guarantee you that you will jump 5 times the least during the movie and the ending was just about 'right'. You'll accept the ending if you keep note to the beginning of the movie and mainly the middle of it. You don't have to agree with me since this is my opinion. Anybody who saw the movie can put in their 2 cents.

Also, if you guys didn't know, they show a teaser of SAW 3 that will be coming out this October.

Q: Does AO have spoiler tags? I need to lurk more.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Descent

i want to see that movie, don't spoil it. i amy be tempted to peek at a spoiler thread before i see the movie :O

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, I saw The Descent not too long ago myself and it was satisfying. Saw 3? Now that is MUST see :O

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes.
     click to show spoiler
    The Descent looks like a decent movie. Relating it to Alien caught my eye, but I'd rather watch Pulse because it actually looks better than the original Japanese version, Kairo, of which I saw with my girlfriend last week and we were both... "eh" ... It wasn't that bad. It was just as slow as Marebito. The American Pulse doesn't look that bad. Everything is worth a rental.
    I love my girlfriend.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

if teh decent is nerarly as scary as Aliens 2, then i'm not gonna watch it anymore. i hated Aliens because the alien reminds me of a snake.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    if teh decent is nerarly as scary as Aliens 2, then i'm not gonna watch it anymore. i hated Aliens because the alien reminds me of a snake.
    u with the snakes
    i liked when the chicks legs got caplish!

perdoname michelle!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent seen it yet but it looks like a good movie. The movie Im looking forward to is pulse, from the commcercials it looks scary.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x View Post
    I havent seen it yet but it looks like a good movie. The movie Im looking forward to is pulse, from the commcercials it looks scary.
    i tell u, u wont regret seen it.

perdoname michelle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast