+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Descent

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Descent

is it really compareable to "the cave"? if so i gotta see it the cave kicked ass

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: The Descent

Quote Originally Posted by ego View Post
    I saw this movie last night and I was hoping I'd be in for a ride with all the hype and whatnot; I can honestly say the movie was quite satisfying. I can't say much about it since the last thing I want to do is spoil the story because if I talk in detail, I'll give the story away so I'll keep it simple. The suspense was perfect; I guarantee you that you will jump 5 times the least during the movie and the ending was just about 'right'. You'll accept the ending if you keep note to the beginning of the movie and mainly the middle of it. You don't have to agree with me since this is my opinion. Anybody who saw the movie can put in their 2 cents.

Also, if you guys didn't know, they show a teaser of SAW 3 that will be coming out this October.

Q: Does AO have spoiler tags? I need to lurk more.
    ***SAW 3, WTF!!!,--- YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY MAKES ME TO READ THAT......
    ---CAN WAIT FOR OCTOBER.........
    SLAUGHTER THE PIG

Newbie karei may be famous one day karei may be famous one day karei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Descent

I wanted to watch The Descent with some friends, but seeing as my parents won't let me go...
    500*115 pixels is the image size limit.
    -- Hassun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3