+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry 4

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Devil May Cry 4

Ok heres my question do YOU the People of AO think that devil may cry 4 is goona be all its cracked up to be?I think it will.I cant w8 for it to hit shelvs around here.im a hard core fan so my apoinin wont be the same as sumone who has only played 1 or 2 of the games.So Go Ahead TYPE AWAY

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Devil May Cry 4

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    Ok heres my question do YOU the People of AO think that devil may cry 4 is goona be all its cracked up to be?I think it will.I cant w8 for it to hit shelvs around here.im a hard core fan so my apoinin wont be the same as sumone who has only played 1 or 2 of the games.So Go Ahead TYPE AWAY
    Uh dude i think you might have spelling problems because i can hardly understand the meaning of what your asking, so i can make it clear right now Devil May Cry is going to be a more clear hit in the future when it comes into a real video, for instance there has been a game called The Condemed, as well with the movie has come out during that time. So that is what i am relating this all about. To show my appreciation with Devil May Cry in a Video style.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I understood all that XD we do have other MDC4 threads too..but this one may be more promising since DMC4 came out in FEB

oh god i ordered this game a day after it was released....and i STILL HAVENT gotten it yet., im pretty sure by tommorow though.

I've read reviews that its sorta a shame that the controls and gameplay is still quite similar to the 3rd one.(its not that disappointing to the DMC3 Fan, or just DMC die hard vet fans like me ^_^).

They've also said it has more stunning effects and overall gameplay value to be the best. Story and whatnot is all good. My cousin owns it for the PS3, but i told him strictly not tell me anything about it yet.

I own 1,2, and 3, 4 will complete it!, im such a DMC lover. Pure fun and win is what this series is made of.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Devil May Cry 4! I already own it! I had got it right when it came out but I'm taking my slow time on it to get through everything. MY FRIEND PASSED IT ALREADY! >.<

In my opinion the fighting is much easier than 1,2,3 or maybe it's just me. But I STILL LOVE IT ANYWAY. THE GRAPHICS ARE GREAT, THE FIGHTING IS STILL AWESOME (easier to control my opinion), I STILL LOVE DANTE (Old or young doesn't matter XD), AND (as always) the story still rules!!!!!!!

click to show spoiler
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Devil may cry is gonna be wicked, of course it going to be cool, there even a anime series on this game. played part three on my friend ps2, may asked the guy if i can play part four. can anyone tell me if there any DMC game on the psp
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, it is all that it's cracked up to be. in fact i was quite surprised.

click to show spoiler

I loved the character designs, the monsters were great, neros grabs are fun, especially on the bosses.
    Why hello there!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    Devil may cry is gonna be wicked, of course it going to be cool, there even a anime series on this game. played part three on my friend ps2, may asked the guy if i can play part four. can anyone tell me if there any DMC game on the psp
    Is there any Devil May Cry for psp? thats a very thoughtful question, although i do not think there in a process in making for it just yet. Since Capcom has made the best games ever, so now we are probably going to have to wait for the update on the Psp.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

devil may cry 4 is better then the other three. its a good game but the only problem is the story is to short

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast