+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry 4

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Devil May Cry 4

I watched Gamers T.V the other day and it stated that the game is near enough exactly the same as the 3rd one the story lines diffrent and with the new character (Nero) i think... The game becomes easier with his great power. I am not really a fan i just watched the T.V I hope that you enjoy it and all the other fans of the game. But on gamer T.V they rated it 6/10 which is quite nice of them as most games average between 3-7 so i hope ya'll enjoy it

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    devil may cry 4 is better then the other three. its a good game but the only problem is the story is to short
    I have to agree on this one totally because it seems when i saw the re-runs over online they were very short and indeed very cool, even though it was gruesome with the scenes which i really do not care about it.
    My other saying is that Devil May Cry needs to make numerous improvments if it wishes to air over a few more years unlike other series that ran for only a few weeks and got cut off, due to the fact that it was merely on one objective.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie nalevankomichael is just another face in the crowd nalevankomichael's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont but who knows it could be i havent played it yet but i think that if it is like the first and second one i dont think it will be any good ook.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Your people that have it are evil D*= i reserved it but i think they forgot about me >_<.EVIL GAMES STORE PEOPLE.But yea i as well have watched all the x-play vids. read the reviews and all thing of that nature.It looks amazing and all

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

yay after 26 days after ordering it, i finally got it 5days ago.

I must say im really impressed with the graphic cutscenes as usual, stunning and very dramatic. The controls are the same as always, but tonnes more fun to beat up on them demons. The parts where you can use your Devil bringer in fights are hilarious and awesome at the same time. very action packed,

i also love where the story is going., the only thing i DONT like is, is the boring running to place to place at mid-speed., but thats a given. everything else is worthy of a next gen console game.

all that anticipation built up really felt good to let go once i started playing.,
    Devil May Cry 4 is a godsend to the die-hard fans that couldn't get enough of the 3rd game.

it goes without saying its a must!!!!! to own if you like demon beat em ups and DevilHunters. I just regret not getting the collectable edition >.< with the artbook and 1st dvd of the anime.,

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the preview for this game and its rating...
    and it looks very HOT and absolutely AMAZING!!!
    The graphics and the music and every element combined in this game gives it a rating 10/10...
    Now I have to wait to go over my friends house to play this kick-ass game...^^
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

As my previous post i would like to back up what i said earlier before, i do love Devil May Cry game series as well the new Anime Series that was out for only few times since there was no permanent watch over the air. Though the creators of this title needs to have a long lasting story, but if it is only temporary then what is the point into having it show over the Telivision, sorry i am getting carried off into another thing.
    Devil May Cry 1,2,3, and 4 are worth the playing, due to the great effects and as well the music that has in it. My worth time into playing this has been a long lasting upwielding adventure into playing all four parts of this game. I think this game should go towards G-Phoria game awards, since it has commercially good graphics.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think the story is a little to short it should have been longer, and the diff. level(son of sparda is insane to beat)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast