+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Diablo 3

Alright, Diablo 3 is still in the making but I have seen a 20 minute demo of what we, the players can do in the game with the barbarian and the witch doctor, that right a new class which allow the user to control disease and summon minion to help you fight. You can choose either male or female for your class as well, and you are able to use your environment to help you fight like knock down the wall or somthing to kill your enemy. Now what are your thoughts on Diablo 3. Will it be any good?

To me being a big fan of diablo, I can not wait till it is release so I can get it. Play it and kill diablo again.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Diablo 3

I think this is gonna be great... if they keep the Necromancer... T_T i heard it got replaced with the witch doctor.... but........ first i need a beter computer... since i doubt it will run on this piece of junk...... allot of people say that it has cartoony graphics and stuff... but i don't see what the big deal is if you like the game...... and you can allways adjust the brightness gamma and contrast

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it's going to be a good game...though them taking out the potions will make the game a little more difficult...i loved being able to spam pots incase i was dieing, but having to collect the little orbs to heal yourself would make it more dependant on killing mobs, but what if you was fighting something low on health and nothing around to give you a small burst of hp? that would make the game a lot more challenging and take away from the original concept. as for the classes i heard most of them would be returning, im only concerned if druid and paladin will return cause those are my favorites. only last problem i have with it is would they charge to pay? i really hope that they don't but people are saying since it looks a lot like WoW that they will most likely charge like it too...and that'd so kill the fun in the game :/

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Lawl, I heard about Diablo 3 for SO long, I really haven't read up on anything about it, so really I'm relying on this thread for any updates.

Still, I'm assuming it will be great. Diablo, Diablo II and then LOD was FUN, I still love Diablo the best, mainly because on B.net I was one of those "Hackers" (Can't really call it hacking, just omega cheating). I actually have a history with some powerful clans from Diablo. D2, I only have minor experiance in because I didn't officially buy it, I just went to my friends house. And I have to agree with Xanosuke2, if they charge to play (Which I hate, I refuse to get games like that) it'll ruin it soo much for me.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

And I have to agree with Xanosuke2, if they charge to play (Which I hate, I refuse to get games like that) it'll ruin it soo much for me.
    That's the only reason I am getting worried about it. They have put so much into it they may just end up charging...and when that happens a majority of the fans would not play just like me...I might pay to play a little just out of curiousity, but no way will i keep playing if i have to pay for it.

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xanosuke2 View Post
    That's the only reason I am getting worried about it. They have put so much into it they may just end up charging...and when that happens a majority of the fans would not play just like me...I might pay to play a little just out of curiousity, but no way will i keep playing if i have to pay for it.
    i'l bet an arm on it... i'm pretty sure blizzard's greedy a$$ is gonna make D3 P2P.....i just have a gut feeling... tho it shouldn't be..... d2, warcraft 3 and TFT, starcraft.... wherent Pay to play

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Diablo 3 i am sure that i have played it *thinking* i am sure of that it have been on the market for long time ^_^ .. it is good and great game and i have played all the games of Diablo becasue i liked it XD .. it is a good game ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    Diablo 3 i am sure that i have played it *thinking* i am sure of that it have been on the market for long time ^_^ .. it is good and great game and i have played all the games of Diablo becasue i liked it XD .. it is a good game ... =^_^=
    umm..... Diablo 3 hasn't been released yet..... maybe you where thinking abbout diablo 2 ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast