+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did anybody like the South Park Movie?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Did anybody like the South Park Movie?

It has been out for a while,but I just wanted to ask Who liked it? I liked it! It was funny and weird! I have that movie! Did anybody else like this? Or do you like the less offensive Family guy movie! The Family guy movie was good,but I like the South Park movie more! I also have the Family guy movie.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Did anybody like the South Park Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    It has been out for a while,but I just wanted to ask Who liked it? I liked it! It was funny and weird! I have that movie! Did anybody else like this? Or do you like the less offensive Family guy movie! The Family guy movie was good,but I like the South Park movie more! I also have the Family guy movie.
    first i must ask, which south park movie. Bigger, Longer And Uncut 1 or 2? and the family guy movie was garbage. the parts not involving the plot were hilarious like the superman thingy where peter crawls down the laundry line singing a funny version of the spiderman theme. the idea that stuwey (dunno how to spell) meets a person on tv that thinks that it is his dad, but its him from the future, is too random and played out in any other same movie too be funny. and since he goes back intime to stop from killing himself when the lifeguard chair brakes is not that funny, or outrageous. 'i take you home, i give you fishball soup, fishball' from conney chung at the kinda red carpet was funny and so was a drunken ballin out lois sayin 'F*** Ya!" lol, but the plot ruined it. the show has better plots and more outrageous stuff. for the south park movie its friggan hilarious, the 'uncle f***** song' got my parents yelling, so i had to watch it downstairs, and the plot is friggan hilarious, even if i have watched it along time ago on comedy channel. so south park movie was better than family guy movie.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Did anybody like the South Park Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    first i must ask, which south park movie. Bigger, Longer And Uncut 1 or 2? and the family guy movie was garbage. the parts not involving the plot were hilarious like the superman thingy where peter crawls down the laundry line singing a funny version of the spiderman theme. the idea that stuwey (dunno how to spell) meets a person on tv that thinks that it is his dad, but its him from the future, is too random and played out in any other same movie too be funny. and since he goes back intime to stop from killing himself when the lifeguard chair brakes is not that funny, or outrageous. 'i take you home, i give you fishball soup, fishball' from conney chung at the kinda red carpet was funny and so was a drunken ballin out lois sayin 'F*** Ya!" lol, but the plot ruined it. the show has better plots and more outrageous stuff. for the south park movie its friggan hilarious, the 'uncle f***** song' got my parents yelling, so i had to watch it downstairs, and the plot is friggan hilarious, even if i have watched it along time ago on comedy channel. so south park movie was better than family guy movie.
    Yeah, the South Park movie was better! This is how you spell his name:Stewie
    The south park one was really funny before I bought it I saw on Comedy Central's Secret Stash! No bleeps it's uncut.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Did anybody like the South Park Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Yeah, the South Park movie was better! This is how you spell his name:Stewie
    The south park one was really funny before I bought it I saw on Comedy Central's Secret Stash! No bleeps it's uncut.
    well ya, and both cannot be compared. family guy is funny and explicit and so is south park, but its more explicit like it involves super rasicm, and makes fun of real people. for example, south park episode with tom cruise and scientology was banned from the air after tom cruise threatened that if it was not taken down, he would not continue the mision impossible 3. and since south park has made 3 movies or so, and has been on the air longer than family guy, it gives them the upper edge cuz they know what people want.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Post Re: Did anybody like the South Park Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well ya, and both cannot be compared. family guy is funny and explicit and so is south park, but its more explicit like it involves super rasicm, and makes fun of real people. for example, south park episode with tom cruise and scientology was banned from the air after tom cruise threatened that if it was not taken down, he would not continue the mision impossible 3. and since south park has made 3 movies or so, and has been on the air longer than family guy, it gives them the upper edge cuz they know what people want.

Yeah they both have lots of cussing! I like south park more! Bye I'm going watch American Idol! I'll be back!

+ Reply to Thread