+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Did anybody watch Daria?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Did anybody watch Daria?

I like that show! But the stupid noggin channel got rid of it. So I just watch it on Youtube sometimes. Did anybody else watch it while it was still on? It was just reruns no new episodes. Now I just watch Degrassi on noggin.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Did anybody watch Daria?

I watched Daria when it was still on MTV. It was a good show. That was because it ended sometime in the late 90's...-__-'...they probably got rid of it because the contract on it expired.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^O^ Daria is so cool! i was sad when it ended, but i know that Soshi was devastaed! it had and mix of humor, reality and pizza! i miss it soo much!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Did anybody watch Daria?

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    I watched Daria when it was still on MTV. It was a good show. That was because it ended sometime in the late 90's...-__-'...they probably got rid of it because the contract on it expired.
    Its not coming on anymore,but I just watch some of the episodes on the internet now. I didn't see it on mtv. I was born in 1991.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved watching the show. But I had to sneak and watch it because my parents thought it was unnecessary to my development. I watched it anyway. I was devasted when it ended, especially since I never saw the last episode.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Thanks

Post Re: Did anybody watch Daria?

I was watching on Youtube after the n go rid of it. But now Youtube has got rid of it! That's messed up.

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched it on mtv when I was a kid. I watched it on the n before they canceled it. I'm happy recorded all of the episodes to my dvr before the n killed it.

I love the sarcasm. Daria says a lot of things people think, but are afraid to say. Also, I think a lot of teenagers can relate to her home life.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VampireHunterD View Post
    I watched it on mtv when I was a kid. I watched it on the n before they canceled it. I'm happy recorded all of the episodes to my dvr before the n killed it.

I love the sarcasm. Daria says a lot of things people think, but are afraid to say. Also, I think a lot of teenagers can relate to her home life.
    I like Daria too! And I want find it on dvd somewhere. Since stupid Youtube got rid of it! I started watching there when the n killed it off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast