+ Reply to Thread

Thread: did you see?

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

did you see?

yesterday i was watching 'the antichrist' on the history channle,and i was wandering if anyone eles saw it? even though i'm athesist i'm still really interseted in reliogion and stuff........btw,completly off topic, does anyone know who one the battle of gettesbreg?i can't remaber and its bugging me....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: did you see?

i was gong to wach it then i stoped cus i was freeked. u are athesist. also i think, if i remember no one won the battle of gettesbreg. it was a tie

IM BACK

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

you were freaked?why?it was reallly?huh.well that sucks

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

what time was it shown?I wanted to see it...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

+ Reply to Thread