+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Different types of music

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Different types of music

I like R&B/Rap music the most. Some rock is ok I guess. I can't stand country music! Alot of country songs are stupid. I also hate Opera music! That music sucks...

Newbie necro606 is off to a good start necro606's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, the type of music i like i pritty much every thing except rap and country. I mainly listen to black metal and death metal.
    Darkness prevails at the end!!!!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    I know wht you mean!! Country music is really annoying but try folk mixed with country music, MEN it's worst!
    are you trying to kill me ?!! .. i wanted to add to my music type list ..opera music ... i somehow for some reason get attracted to that type of music. but mostly i like those music of battle of ancient times they're just awesome (heroic ,mythical and epical).
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh yeah i forgot to metion the music i really hate and htat is classical it's such a horrbile feeling for me to listen to classical it's just soooo anoying!!! lol

Newbie squidie72 is off to a good start squidie72's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really know if I have a favorite type, maybe you would classify me as Alternative. I love all types of music, Mozart to Green Day. I suppose most of my favorite singers/bands are alternative.

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Oh yeah i forgot to metion the music i really hate and htat is classical it's such a horrbile feeling for me to listen to classical it's just soooo anoying!!! lol
    ok, i wanna think u havent heard about BanYa, right?
    they remake all the classical music and sounds very cool
    for a reference, search for banya: bethovenn virus or love is a danger zone 2 on ARES

OH, i almost forget it. my fav music is progressive, alternative,techno/dance and blues

favorite band: muse and the mars volta
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to music. I'll listen to just about anything and like it, with the exception of Country music. Ugh... I can do without the trashy, "praise the good ol' U-S of A" music. Too much southern drawl for my tastes. >_<

But anything else, I'm good with. I especially like Jazz and Classical music. Because they are as original as original can get. There's a lot of music theory behind the two music groups, which makes for unique sounds every time you listen to a new song. I also like how most Classical/Jazz can be oh-so entertaining with little to no lyrics involved. So moving! ^_^

Other than those two, it usually depends on what mood I'm in. When I draw, if not listening to the above mentioned, I usually get down on J-pop, Hip-Hop (not that mainstream Rap crap), and a plethora of different kinds of rock music. The same is applied when I write. When commuting or heading to and from work, I'm all about J-pop. Same for when I'm at home or with my best friend Erik.
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Dec 10, 2007 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to add color to text. OOPS! ^_^

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I just got the greatest CD collection: Vivaldi, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, etc.

Nothing makes the day better than a spot of tea and old Wolfgang Amadeus . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast