+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Different types of music

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Different types of music

well i kinda like the mashed-up off [LP] VS [JZ] especially the Numb Encore
    and i like the rap tech of Mike Shinoda LP's Rapper (Step Up/Dedicated/Hand Held High/ Enth n End(???))

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks
    me personally I like a lot of all types of music..I usually just listen to what I'm in the mood for..lol
    my fav type of music would have to be jpop-Boa,Utada Hikaru,Ayo Ueto,Rain,ect.i like different kinda of pop though.
    I don't really listen to rap..just one or two songs that my friends force me to listen to..so I begun to like it after a while ..lol
    Rock..i like the jrock too..Alice nine,Gazette..Miyavri..then linkin park, AFI..paramore..my checimal romance..etc..
    i hate country..>.<
    R and B ..i like some..Alicia keys and j-hoilday

i like all sorts of music..I listen to mostly all of the popular stuff..I like mix songs..pop,,dance ,tenco. j/pop..rock,,a little hip hop here and there,But I my favs types is dance music..me like to dance..^.^*meow*
    Last edited by gren; Jan 31, 2008 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Double post

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to start off with I listen to music all day long. ^_^ yes I'm a freak like that.

During My Beauty Sleep
    I leave the radio on at night in a rock station, and they usually play korn, marilyn manson, SOAD, Kittie, stuff like that.

During Work
    (MP3) A mixture of Spanish rock, (Molotov, Genitallica, Cafe Tacuba, Mana, La Lupita, Los Rabanes, Calle 13. . etc.)
    Rock!!!
    Flyleaf, Korn, Kittie, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Smashing Pumpkins, Black Sabbath, Blind Melon, Everclear, Smash Mouth . . . I'm a 90s music freak, tell me the artist/band and I'll know them. ^_^
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lamb of God( Pretty much the sweetest screamo band ever formed.), Four letter Lie, Tenacious D(Very comical, hence why i like it.), Darkest Hour(Another one of the screamo gods.), Disturbed, The Eagles, Rise Against, The Beatles(Probably the best classic band out there), I set my friends on fire(They made a remake of "crank dat soulja boy, which was in screamo.), Lynyrd Skynyrd, In Flames, Alexisonfire, Megadeth, Metallica, AC/DC, Nine inch Nails( It's really hard to explain this band...other than it pwns, and you should listen to it.), Underoath, Three Days Grace, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Skillet, Foo fighters, Rush, Rage against the Machine( Every single one of ratm songs are good. I suggest you check em out ), Dane cook(not really a band...but it's comedy.), Escape The Fate(Same as RATM, all their songs are really good, suggest you take a look.), The Ramones (woooo), Anti-Flag(really political stuff.).

Those are just a few of the bands that i listen to on a regular basis.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

A general warning: List threads are not allowed. If you can't say more about the music you like beyond just listing bands or genres, this thread will be closed.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Newbie hokage487 is off to a good start hokage487's Avatar
    Thanks

gosh..... when i lookk at the replies it look like im the only one who likes good charlette, yellowcard, and rap like craig david , chris brown and t pain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5