+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disgaea anime and Disgaea 2!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Disgaea anime and Disgaea 2!!

Alright!! Disgaea 2 is coming out some time this summer/fall!! I wanna take this oppurtunity to see if anyones played the original one and has something to say about how awesome it is.

For those of you that never playe it you really should!! Its a SimRPG and you play as the prince of the Underworld Laharl whoz father passed away while he wuz asleep for like a decade. You have to create your own army and try to claim your rightful place on the thrown!! I'll leave all the other stuff out for now so I won't spoil it for anyone thatz interested..

The Disgaea anime just started airing in Japan this spring!! I cant wait till it makes it here (and it better)!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disgaea anime and Disgaea 2!!

THey have a disgaea anime? ? ? I have played the first game and it is great. The voice overs are spectacular and cant wait until the second one comes out hits summer.

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    Alright!! Disgaea 2 is coming out some time this summer/fall!! I wanna take this oppurtunity to see if anyones played the original one and has something to say about how awesome it is.

For those of you that never playe it you really should!! Its a SimRPG and you play as the prince of the Underworld Laharl whoz father passed away while he wuz asleep for like a decade. You have to create your own army and try to claim your rightful place on the thrown!! I'll leave all the other stuff out for now so I won't spoil it for anyone thatz interested..

The Disgaea anime just started airing in Japan this spring!! I cant wait till it makes it here (and it better)!!
    erm yes i have it - and its a RPGpuzzle/strat game - tis also very funny

it is not a SIM/RPG
    oblivion is a sim/rpg
    WOW is sim/RPG (well rpg - ish)
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Newbie Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Disgaea anime and Disgaea 2!!

So Disgaea is coming out this Summer/fall alright

also played the first, that very game got me into strat Rpgs in the first place

Tell my tale to those who ask.Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.The rest... Is silence.

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks

well to be more specific..
    Disgaea is an STB-RPG : Strategi Turn-based RolePlaying Game
    while such as Oblivion is Real-time RPG
    and WoW is MMORPG which is Massive Multiplayer Online RPG..

it is best to not mix those up, based on that it concludes that you cannot compare those games to eachother not knowing these facts...

anyways, back to the topic, yes Disgaea is one of the games that marked the epic of turn-based RPG, and the constant leveling is sometimes frustrating yet quite exciting too....

they have actually a promo out there which you can go and take a look, and it's SDProject who will fansub it, the show is supposed to start airing in april.

Disgaea 2 will be released in october or something as I remember, and this time it is another main character, not Laharl...

Otaku Silenced_Shadow may be famous one day Silenced_Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Yews the anime is called Red Moon.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I just downloaded the first episode today and it was pretty good. Its a little different than the game but its still funny. Oh Flonne, she cracks me up.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't played it but my brother says it's awesome..
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

+ Reply to Thread