+ Reply to Thread

Thread: disgaea hour of darkness cave of ordeal help plz.

Newbie pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods's Avatar
    Thanks

disgaea hour of darkness cave of ordeal help plz.

can anybody explain how to complete the last stage in cave of ordeal? and i already checked the cheat code sites and found nothin. random pm's are nice
    Last edited by pyre of gods; Apr 02, 2007 at 01:46 AM.
    ]squeeze me. squash me. squish me

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: disgaea hour of darkness cave of ordeal help plz.

Grind on Cave of Ordeals 3 for about an hour with Winged Slayer, come back and destroy everything in there with the single character whom you trained with.

Seriously, that's how you beat everything in Endgame Disgaea, just grind it in CoO3.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

In what estimate level are you supposed to be on though? This is coming from me .___.;;; Still not that far since I have Laharl and my team on the 90s and 80s

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Aaaaaggghhh, DOOD!!!! (>o<)

The Cave of Ordeals!!!! One of the harder maps in Disgaea...like already mentioned, power level on CoO-3.

To make things a little easier you might wanna hit the item world. You wanna level up a good weapon or even try leveling an accessory such as the Testament or Arcadia (if you have one) to help raise your char's stats.

Start off by leveling ONE char by pulling off combos if you're not strong enough to beat them with one char. You're gonna have plenty of time leveling the other chars after leveling one up. The best choice is Laharl but if you REALLY have another fav. char then go for it. I just reccomend Laharl cuz he has a fairly high attack stat.

...I dunno if this worked in Disgaea 1 but this is a good trick in 2. You can try capturing monsters (human units cannot be captured). Throw them together, level them up, and capture them, then repeat. You can also just combine them and then kill them to gain a littel more EXP.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread