+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Disney Channel...

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

Disney Channel...

I was just thinking...Disney used to be very popular when it first came out.
    And thats to be expected since it was so new, but now it's like everywhere you look, Hannah Montana and High School Musical.

When both first came out, I was just thinking they were going to a little popular with the preteens, but they sky-rocketed through high school too. I'm in High School, and everywhere I look, it's Disney.

I was just wondering
    if you noticed the same thing?
    If your one of those people?
    Why you like it so much?
    Or why you think it go so popular?

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disney Channel...

well i got to say i really enjoy watching the disney channel but the crew need to hurry up and make diffrent episodes because it is getting less and less popular now everyone has seen them also they should put more films on

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Candid View Post
    When both first came out, I was just thinking they were going to a little popular with the preteens, but they sky-rocketed through high school too. I'm in High School, and everywhere I look, it's Disney.

I was just wondering
    if you noticed the same thing?
    If your one of those people?
    Why you like it so much?
    Or why you think it go so popular?
    I was only ever into the movies . . . the Disney Channel never interested me. I think that people's standards are declining because the shows there suck. High School Musical shames the name of musicals everywhere.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Well your in luck. My little niece happens to be here (with Mom & Dad of course) for dinner, and she's gonna' tell me why. Everyone got your listening ears on?

Disney according to Chey:
    "I think it's popular because they made them really good and they SHOULD award them! I LOVE High School Musical & Hanna Montana A LOT! And Thank you for asking."

They're you go the answer right from my 7 ("7 & a half"... she just corrected me.) nieces mouth. Now I remember Disney when I was a kid. My whole family used to watch The Wonderful World Of Disney together. I watched some of their things even as I got older. I can remember coming home from work and watching Wind In The Willows. They were the first channel to start running Christmas in July. Nothing cooler than watching Christmas shows in the middle of a heat wave to help cool you down. I think Disney has kept their finger on the pulse of young people (fumbling now and again) rather well. They see what kids like and go for it. I know my niece loves singing and dancing, so of course HSM & HM would appeal to her.And when you've got a good thing going... why break up the party.

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that I watch more of older shows on the Disney. And I mean the really old shows when they had Walt Disney himself on showing the shows. Now the shows to day are a bit going towrds the younger crowd not that I'm ofending them or anything it's just that they are just showing crap right now. I can remember when everything use to be about what is being talked about in the every day life and how to handle things like sex, drugs and other things. Also I watch the cartoons that would run constenly like chip&dales and mickey mouse club. So I guess thing have change and the Disney channle are facing with another younger generation to be showing different shows.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ice viper View Post
    I have to say that I watch more of older shows on the Disney. And I mean the really old shows when they had Walt Disney himself on showing the shows. Now the shows to day are a bit going towrds the younger crowd not that I'm ofending them or anything it's just that they are just showing crap right now. I can remember when everything use to be about what is being talked about in the every day life and how to handle things like sex, drugs and other things. Also I watch the cartoons that would run constenly like chip&dales and mickey mouse club. So I guess thing have change and the Disney channle are facing with another younger generation to be showing different shows.
    i agree i remember that Disney channel was something you got up early in the morning on saturday and just watched all day long..now its just pitiful to even look at sometimes.like that one short show "As the Bell rings" what kind of crap is that?? -.- i mean honestly they should've stuck with the classics
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

My five year old son likes hannah montana. And I watch Disney when thers nothing good on CN, or Nick. I think its a bit lame. Im more of a nickelodeon (sp?) person myself. Drake and Josh... thats good stuff. But honestly, I REALLY prefer people (or characters) drawn and animated.

Now I feel like the most jouvinile 24 year old ever, for posting on a Disney Channel thread.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

i hate the disney channel so much..so much..i guess this is totally expected from someone whose fav. anime char. ever killed his own family, except his little bro. and whose so engulfed in rock, but seriously hate the disney channel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast