+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Disney Channel...

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Disney Channel...

i think disney is over rated the last time i watched it they had that jaazer size think on with a curly blond who was wire with cafffine who is that damn perky in the morning??
    i lost intrest after that becuase they started making disney inot a channel for
    nic rejects and cartoons no other channel even bothers to recognise
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

=_= i had the un-privledge of watching the Suite Life of Zack and Cody while i was waiting to get the remote from my neice... they have all the non-white actors over due their race and promote stereotypes that are not funny or accurate...

and Hannah Montana? my sister told me about that show... so, people only love you when you put on a wig and pretend to be someone else? that sucks major ass...

overall, i'm saying that i think Disney Channel is making kids into bad people, and i'd probably beat my future children metophorically with a moral shoe then let them watch that crap...

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I think the Disney Channel is more for young kids ,but I watch it every now and then. Especially if they show the old Disney movies like 101 Dalmations or Beauty & the Beast which are 2 of my favorite Disney movies.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I think disney channel is going down hill like Nickolodeon. There's some good shows. But the new ones r not as good as the old shows. I miss old nick shows like Kenan & Kel and old disney shows like Pepper Ann. I watch Kenan & Kel on the N now. I love dat show!

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to just love coming home and watching Disney Channel...and I would have to agree with you, >.< Hannah Montana and HSM are dominating the whole programming. Hannah Montana came out around the same time that the first HSM had been introduced. Now, everywhere you turn there's the Hannah Montana show, concert, a concert that's now going to become a 3d Disney movie, and a official movie....then HSM had one movie, then another, then there are other schools putting on the same production...and I hear that there's going to be a HSM 3..
    If it's not HSM or HM, then if The suite life of Zac and Cody, which has Ashley Tisdale in it FROM HSM

It seems like the more that they continue to make new shows, the more we're losing the classic Disney Channel. Same thing for Nick, and Cartoon Network.!/!

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

the reason i like Disney is because of the movies. that is prity much it. i used to watch it all the time. i dont really watch the shows any more.

Tanks zyta

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

haha maybe lol like im in secondy school ( i think thats ur high school) but i still LOVE disney i can admint it ^^ im a big kid i love hello kitty too!!!

but like i love disney lik it was what i had before anime ...

but i donno how poeple hate it but i live the old movies better T_T like Thumbelina aladan ect there my favs and i love the much *sings le me be your wings - Thumbelina* hehe it rocks ^__^ im still lovin it

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

ahahahaha where i live, we live off having fun watching the disney channel. lol
    its kinda entertaining for our generation. =]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast