+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Disney fairy tale movies

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Disney fairy tale movies

Yes, at one point in all our lives, I am guessing that most of us have been touched or at least been influenced by these tales (although Disney has this tendency to sometimes divert the story from the original storyline). So this is my question: What Disney fairy tale movie is most memorable to you and for what reason? Was it something about the story that changed your perception of things, especially your childhood, or was it just that you enjoyed it the most? What age did you watch that movie and how did it affect you as a person? What set it apart from the others?

Personally, I would have to say that Peter Pan is my favorite. There’s just something very child-ish in the story, the feeling of being free-spirited. It also has a great deal of fantasy and worth a lot of imagination that I liked best. I don’t know, the story just feels all frolic and lighthearted to me, hee ^^ The story is a reminder for me that even if I grow old, the child in me should never disappear. I also liked Beauty and the Beast – it weaves a very romantic at the same time wonderful magical tale that depicts a powerful message.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disney fairy tale movies

Since this is a discussion pertaining to disney movies, I will be moving it to the Sensory Pleasures Forum.

+Moving+

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i grew up with watching Disney then moved on to anime but still watch Disney moves some times ( yeah im stll a baby)
    but i loved mulan
    i just loved the way she whent agenst the law and took her faters place in the army she sooo brave i think
    go mulan!!!! ^__~*

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

*sniff*

I have a few,

LION KING~!!

I would watch it everyday of my child life, just because it effected me in a huge way. The Main Char. Loses everything, yet at the end he steps up to what really belongs to him, and doesn't run scared. He knew what had to be done. >.<ll I love this movie, and the music made you feel it. Lion King should be the all time best Disney movie. Timon, and Pumpa were to stangers helping someone they have never met, every though timon was scared, he over came he's fear, and did the right thing. That movie is all about taking the big step to do in your heart what you know is right.

(T.T) Brings tears to my eyes thinking about it.

Aladdin 1 & 2:

We broke this tape when I was a kid. Lol I said Tape xD lol.

We would [<<]Rewind, and [>>]foward, and [ll] Pause

We destory that tape, my parents bought it 3 times, never again after that. >.<

Aladdin made me smile. You would have to really cut this stroy up to get all the morals in it, but there are so many. Abu the monkey? xD I mean he taught me not to steal, did you see what happen when he touch the huge Red Ruby?

Aladdin was all about changing his colors, and even though your born lower, doesn't mean you have to stay that way. He faked who he was and lost everything, but when he realixed that it was better to be himself, he won in the end. Even if Abu was still a little theif in the end~

Jasmine, a young girl looking for love? Need I say more? I mean.. argh~!!

Love can be found in anyway, just don't be so narrow minded. And once again that women can be strong.

Jafar scared me >.< OMG!! BAD VILLIAN~!! That to much power will be your END!

Beauty And The Beast:
    I have to Quote someone real fast. "Its not right for a women to read, she's starts getting Ideas and thinking" Gaston

Love is in the inside, and how you show it. ~.~ I love this movie~

The Jungle Book:

"I want to be like you, someone like me. I want to walk like you, talk like you it true"

^_^ argh... What to say about this movie. Its kinda like Lion King, but the boy went to go live with who he belong with. It was better for him and he knew it. -_-ll Not like that girl with the water didn't help a little~!!

The Rescuers/The Rescuers Down Under:
    >.< I LOVE THIS !!! So many morals on love, friendship, life. ^_^ Never give up?

Pinocchio: -_-;; Don't lie, it wont get you anywhere~ That was the main moral there, and don't trust strangers..

Pocahontas: ^_^ Another love story, it put me to sleep a lot when I was a kid, but you get the picture. The Moral? ^_~ That there is no Differentence, just choice, and opinion. >.<;; "Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"

~~~

Anywho I am going to stop~

I mean the fox and the hound. friends of didn't forms, but still care for eachother. There were troubles, but they stick together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiki’s Delivery Service:
    This was not made by Disney, but they helped product it~

Kiki the witch lost who she was and found herself at the end. Sometmes you just have to learn to get away from it all, and find yourself again~

Can I say these are not all of them, and I still like to pop one of these movies in once in a while. >.< I am so INMATURE~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol when I was a little kid, I think the most memorable disney fairy tale to me was Mulan. ^_^ I think when I was like 8 years old I watched it. It showed how much a girl can do, and back then girls were annoying who liked to play with dolls too much to the guys. And I was a tom boy that time so lol I got them to see it and they stopped acting so dump~ ^_^ After that I would not ever let a guy or girl me what I can and can't do.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I love the Lion King.
    Ever since I saw it when I was 6 years old. I loved it.
    Loved it so much, that I would watch it over and over again.
    I'm not sure why I like it so much, I think at the time it was because I loved animals so much - and still do!

Next in line would have to be Mulan. I think originally it was because of Mushu again because of me being a huge animal and dragon fan. I thought the story was pretty sweet too.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Finding Nemo by Disney? I liked that movie most becuase it was pretty (nice digital imaging) and I was genuinely impressed at how someone could make such a great movie and storyline that had to do solely with fish.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... I think Finding Nemo was Pixar, but yeah! I loved that one too ^_^
    loved how they showed Sydney Harbour!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast