+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dissidia--

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Dissidia--

O_O

That was my face like, ten minutes ago when I saw the trailer for Dissidia: Final Fantasy (or whatever).

I have to be honest.. Final Fantasy remains even today, to be my favorite RPG series. Each game is so different, the storyline is usually pretty good, and there's lots you can customize. Though I totally hated the sphere grid in FFX.. I can never manage to get even one battle party with a full grid

2-D fighters are next on the list of awesome, and this new game combines one of the most popular RPG's currently around with the jelly-filled goodness of a fighter. Even if it's 3-D.

I'm more than a little disappointed that they only went with the main characters but overall it's a good selection, plus how would you even use some characters in battle anyhow? It's a known fact that, regardless of which Final Fantasy it is, there WILL be useless characters. (dunno why but I always hated mages above anything, in like every game.) Would have loved to see Wakka in the game though.. or really any comic relief character....... And what about FFXII, am I the only one who liked that game?

Guess which villain they chose from FFX? JECHT. O___O

Anyone?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dissidia--

So is it a good game cause when i get a psp I'm putting CFW on it so i can download it. I played it today on my friends psp and i liked it. but i didn't get far only when they showed u how to play.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like the old Final Fantasys the best the new ones are just getting lamer and lamer to me they should just kill of the series before it wares out more and more but whats your favorite one to play mine is seven. It has great story and sweat characters.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    I like the old Final Fantasys the best the new ones are just getting lamer and lamer to me they should just kill of the series before it wares out more and more but whats your favorite one to play mine is seven. It has great story and sweat characters.
    Keep it on topic please.
    I haven't played Dissidia (no PSP) but from what I've read about it, it's a very well done tribute to the fans of the series.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Keep it on topic please.
    I haven't played Dissidia (no PSP) but from what I've read about it, it's a very well done tribute to the fans of the series.
    from what I got from it so far it is. but i only played it for... 3 minutes? but they actually let you do those long glides and run up and off walls like they did in the cut scenes and movies

Newbie Saiyan lover is off to a good start Saiyan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I know I'll be buying Dissidia, I get news emails from Square Enix and it looked like a good game. It seems to me it similar game to Ehrgeiz.
    In FFX, I unlocked all of the sphere grid, it does take some time to get a fully unlocked grid.
    FFXII, I didn't like it but I didn't hate it.
    And Jecht was an anti-hero character not a villain, it wasn't his fault he became Sin, it was Yunalesa's fault.
    It's just me with Vegitto.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

This game is by far the best game I've bought in a long time. I was a little skeptical at another FF fighter after Ehrgeiz but SquareEnix has delivered this time. The staple stunning graphics of SquareEnix coupled with the amazing soundtracks and innovative battle system makes this game gold.

The customization of the characters for battle took me by surprise, I didnt expect that much customization available in this game. Everything from equipments to raise stats, assigning attacks and skills to a player's play style, the staggering amount of summon creatures available to turn the tide of battle, and the HUGE selection of accessories to either literally multiply a characters' stats or to give them new skills...its simply deep.

The cutscenes blew my mind as well, I wasnt expecting so much story (it not THAT much, just more than what I expected) in this game, I simply assumed that this was going to be another simple fighter game but...boy, was I wrong.

Ofcourse the selections of all our FF characters and available soundtracks were amazing. As far as characters go its just the main character and the major villain from each FF series. Though I do hope in the future if there's a sequel that we'll see more characters. (I honestly expected to see Seifer from FF8...if they've thrown him into the game along with the "Liberi Fatali" track than I would just die)

Goes without saying that the FF game tracks are breath taking as well. Favorites (my favorites atleast) such as One Winged Angel, Otherworld, Battle on the Big Bridge all made it in as well as some unexpected tracks such as the "Town" theme from Final Fantasy.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    This game is by far the best game I've bought in a long time. I was a little skeptical at another FF fighter after Ehrgeiz but SquareEnix has delivered this time. The staple stunning graphics of SquareEnix coupled with the amazing soundtracks and innovative battle system makes this game gold.

The customization of the characters for battle took me by surprise, I didnt expect that much customization available in this game. Everything from equipments to raise stats, assigning attacks and skills to a player's play style, the staggering amount of summon creatures available to turn the tide of battle, and the HUGE selection of accessories to either literally multiply a characters' stats or to give them new skills...its simply deep.

The cutscenes blew my mind as well, I wasnt expecting so much story (it not THAT much, just more than what I expected) in this game, I simply assumed that this was going to be another simple fighter game but...boy, was I wrong.

Ofcourse the selections of all our FF characters and available soundtracks were amazing. As far as characters go its just the main character and the major villain from each FF series. Though I do hope in the future if there's a sequel that we'll see more characters. (I honestly expected to see Seifer from FF8...if they've thrown him into the game along with the "Liberi Fatali" track than I would just die)

Goes without saying that the FF game tracks are breath taking as well. Favorites (my favorites atleast) such as One Winged Angel, Otherworld, Battle on the Big Bridge all made it in as well as some unexpected tracks such as the "Town" theme from Final Fantasy.
    Darn good review!!! I'm ashamed at myself though when i first saw the advertising for this game. I said it's gonna suck. played a demo i smacked myself sorry enix for doubting u. Did the same thing for the last remnant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast