+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disturbed The Sickness 10th anniversary re-release

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Disturbed The Sickness 10th anniversary re-release

alright Disturbed remastered their debut album from 10 years ago. The Sickness was awesome when it came out and i remember picking it up when it came out and ive loved Disturbed since then. i was just wondering what other Disturbed fans think of the remastering and re-release as a whole. i really like the remaster job. everything is more defined and has been given a breath of life. i also am looking forward to getting the vinyl version to see what that sounds like (just gotta wait for it to get to my house since i ordered it weeks ago ^^). anyways i just wanted other viewpoints on what they think of the remaster and re-release of one of the best albums from 2000.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disturbed The Sickness 10th anniversary re-release

I used to like Disturbed quite a bit, especially that album, but I've grown tired of them lately. Seeing them live didn't help either, they weren't my favorite band live. I generally see remasters, re-releases, greatest hits, live CDs, basically anything that has to do with releasing content you've already done once to be just another way to get money. It's for collectors and die-hards, but it very seldom recaptures the magic of hearing the music for the first time.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disturbed The Sickness 10th anniversary re-release

now i can agree with that. which is why i got the vinyl record. its something different and they've never released a vinyl before and its a new way to listen to it. and they dont make really any money off of doing it. hell they barely make money on new albums. but i can agree that the first time u listen to an album and trying to rekindle that first time experience is tough. but this one is different in my opinion. having it fine-tuned the way it is got me back into listening the album.

on a side note, im liking the Killswitch avatar. that was a phenomenal album and i liked it better than As Daylight Dies. well as a whole album i mean.

+ Reply to Thread