+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DMC series

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

DMC series

I would want to discuss what did you guys think of the Devil May Cry Series? It was a cool ass game for the PS2 and the characters for the game was awesome along with a badass story man it set this game to be number one everytime when it was released. Dante is cool as hell point blank and so was the game any body care to tell me different.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: DMC series

After the huge fecal mishap that was DMC2. The DMC series is right on track again and should be one of the system sellers for the PS3.

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: DMC series

I've only beaten DMC1, I played and disliked DMC2, And i've been waiting for awhile to get an operatunity to get DMC3. DMC1 rocked. Not the best game i've played, but most definately not the worst. I liked it all right, but will they really release a DMC4 for the PS3? DMC just doesn't seem like a series that could keep on, especially after what i saw in DMC2... I very much disliked the new gaming system it was far to much like Shinobi, and i would like to know if DMC3 rebuilt what it lost in DMC2,

and so i'm sorta out of the loop, so if you could could you please tell me what DMC3 was in terms of technicallity?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only played the first one...but I really loved it. It was the first rated M game I got. The graphics were great, music was great, gameplay was excellent, and I loved the story.

I really loved using the shotgun and the grenade launcher. The handguns were awesome too, I use it to shoot the enemy in the air and kept shooting at em til they died.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Nakamori may be famous one day Nakamori may be famous one day Nakamori's Avatar
    Thanks

I only have the original,and i completed it.I even managed to kill the lava-spider in the corridor.Too bad i can't play anymore,because my PS2 is broken.
    Fallen angels,you and i,we walk these roads,but i don't know why.To be together is all i wish,but maybe it isn't that easy.You trouble yourself over things you cannot change.You won't accept help,though it is willingly given.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    After the huge fecal mishap that was DMC2. The DMC series is right on track again and should be one of the system sellers for the PS3.
    I'm all for that except for one thing....I dont have $60 for a bloody game.
    Seduced by Flesh

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see, DMC was jus hardcore whips-ur-ass-if-ur-not-careful sort of game which i luved. Second one was jus like make a mistake n u'll be forgiven. which jus sucked. Then it got back on track with DMC 3 which jus redeemed itself. The system was good, diffculty was something i could go at. I jus look forward to DMC 4 on PS3. I reckon the storyline for tht would be Dante goes up against Dracula. Tht's wut i reckon.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    Let's see, DMC was jus hardcore whips-ur-ass-if-ur-not-careful sort of game which i luved. Second one was jus like make a mistake n u'll be forgiven. which jus sucked. Then it got back on track with DMC 3 which jus redeemed itself. The system was good, diffculty was something i could go at. I jus look forward to DMC 4 on PS3. I reckon the storyline for tht would be Dante goes up against Dracula. Tht's wut i reckon.
    Why Dracula?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I'm all for that except for one thing....I dont have $60 for a bloody game.
    ? PS2 games cost $60 around here anyway.
    Last edited by Hassun; Apr 29, 2006 at 03:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast