+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel........

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Do you feel........

i get like that when i sometimes speak to my boyfriend on MSN......its like something he says triggers the depression and it takes ages for me to get back to what i was like before hand

I agree with K...it is a human thing...everyone experiences..perhaps not as much as other people but they still do!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't like talking to my girlfriend on msn, i never liked talkg to her on the phone either. Cuz i will never see how she feels, nah rather talk to her face to face so i can see how she feelz.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah...i do prefer talking to my boyfriend on the Phone or in person...that way you get hear the way they say things rather interrupting it wrong on MSN.

MSN is not that personal and its hard to tell how the person meant to say things!!
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly, and well said too. I avoid msn alot, i remember one time my girlfriend was feeling kinda bad about something, so i told her "brb" and i ran to her house lolz. She was happier made me feel good.

srry im off topic too O.O lolz

Thanks

I don't think its off Topic...it would be cool if my Bf could do that but seeing as we live like 2/5 hours away from each other, depending on where i am...its hard.

But atleast you are able to cheer her up. Sometimes when someone is down its easier for people to cheer them up personally rather than by keeping their distance.

And thank you!!

Thanks

no problem Dancy_SAZ

I think we get this lil depressing feeling when we're doing nothing. We begin to think how useless we are or something...thats what i'm guess. Not happy with who we are i guess.

Thanks

thats true because we have time to reflect and look back on all the bad things that have happened without possibly thinking about the good times which do not seem important at the time because we tend to get depressed possibly a bit too easily.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i was depressed earlier today and 2 days ago because my so called boyfriend broke up with me . now i am still hurting but have something better. i also found ou he was playing me. cheater!!!!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast