+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel........

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Do you feel........

Aww poor Princesslady...*hugs her gently and then hands her some cookies and milk*.

Now that emotion is one that most people don't want to feel but sometimes do its a shame though!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

*Puts hand on princess's shoulder* Don't worry about it, he cheated on you...That guy doesn't know how to take care of anyone properly. It is a shame tho, but you gotta get over it, just keep yourself busy, maybe get another guy and test him. Make sure hes a guy you can trust and love . *sits down and begins sharpening blade* I would really like to meet him tho...*grins*

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos
    *Puts hand on princess's shoulder* Don't worry about it, he cheated on you...That guy doesn't know how to take care of anyone properly. It is a shame tho, but you gotta get over it, just keep yourself busy, maybe get another guy and test him. Make sure hes a guy you can trust and love . *sits down and begins sharpening blade* I would really like to meet him tho...*grins*
    *Narrows eyes and growls* Put....the.....blade......way. You better watch it if you do see him..........

@PL - He wasn't cheating on you, well you now know the real reason why he broke up with you.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

*sharpens blade faster*....he cheated on you....or did he?

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah basically I get depressed when I remember something of my past but that doesnt happen too often... I could be all hyper and all of a sudden all depressed...
    and the the time I was mo0st depressed was when I had to break up with my g/f... it felt likre I was ripping a part of me... so painful....
    but i remember that one time it happened with no reason at all... that was random...
    Last edited by jaam0927; Jul 19, 2006 at 01:02 PM.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos
    *sharpens blade faster*....he cheated on you....or did he?
    No that guy happens to be my big brother now PUT THE BLADE AWAY!!!!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

whow there HieisLove. calm your self before you go crazy. lord is harmless. besides he lays a finger on you and i would make a meat out of him.

anyway when i get the feeling it was very rare. and it doesn't happen to me anymore.

just like lord said. keep your self busy and think about something deep.

Thanks

Exactly *looks at old magic and sharpens blade faster* you would make meat out of me eh, hehehe. I love you sense of humour my friend. Just keep yourself busy and it will slowly go away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast