+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel........

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you feel........

I think if anybody thought hard enough about their problems, they get really depressed. I just ignore all of the bad things. Usually I forget it all when I'm around my little kids. Whenever I'm alone with my thoughts I get really depressed. Yeah, little kids are just so innocent, and all they wanna do is play. Good vibes.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah that happens to me alot and i can never figure out why. most people thought i was bipolar cuz i would change moods in a heartbeat. it still happens to me but not as frequent as it used to.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadness always sticks with happiness...
    When I felt that feeling, I simply thougt all the achievement I've done is just... worthless... And what I'm gonna do next usually goin nowhere with my motorbike..

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Newbie Lyla may be famous one day Lyla may be famous one day Lyla's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes it happens to me. But it passes by very quickly.

THEY can have the WORLD, we'll CREATE our OWN.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

It happens to me alot whenever I come home. Espiecally when I'm home and it's only my sis at home because we end up fighting. The only way to make me happy is when my true friends make me happy or watching my favorite funny videos. If those dont work, I get depressed and sleep a lot during the day, not doing much. Even though I'm smiling, I might be pretending to be happy so people could not know that I'm sad. Only my true friends know when I'm sad, when I'm not in mood.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Newbie sabrina18 is off to a good start sabrina18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    Have you ever had a feeling that makes it seem like your depressed all of a sudden when that whole time you were all happy and what now.

yes it happens to me a lot and when i am with my friends or ever when i am alone
    ~~~~~Party Girl~~~~~ ^_~

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Feelings can only go so far. Everyone experiences desert periods of low emotional ebbs with the changing of the moon. It usually means that love has to be expressed physically not just felt emotionally. In other words people need sexual healing which is emotion in motion. Feelings are nothing if they can't be acted out on... if not what is the point of feelings. Not everyone can make love though due to age restrictions...but if you are in a relationship you'll know when acting out love not just feeling it is vital. Human touch invigorates the flesh to feel physically good not just emotionally longing. If you don't want to be sexually active then I recommend a good massage at your local spa. Sometimes touch is the healing agent to get the kinks out and make one feel relaxed, or loved physically not just emotionally and therefore more completely. Studies show that babies who are touched by thier nurses live longer and are much happier and more resilient than babies who aren't touched who grow sick and weak. The need to be touched carries over into adulthood. Men who marry live longer than those who don't. Touch is vital as the skin needs to feel love.

Newbie chachaboru is off to a good start chachaboru's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i feel it too!
    i hate that feeling, it ruins the happiness i felt a while ago.
    In general, costumes are the first thing in life that let other people know who we are. They indicate who the person is without saying anything. - Molly Parker
    www.mooncostumes.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast