+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you like American Idol?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Do you like American Idol?

I like American Idol! It's funny! Because those people really think they can sing when they really can't! But some of them sound good. It just started coming on again tonight! It came on at 7:00. It also comes on tomorrow at 7:00! It's a funny show. Does anybody else watch this?!

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like American Idol?

I loved australian idol when it first came out. the first series was just something new and totally foreign. after that i lost interest very quickly. because its just people singing songs that aren't theirs, and that doesn't seem as interesting as other things may be. the biggest attraction is just when they sing a song i know and i can kind of bop along.

i do absolutely hate the judges verdict tho. be it the australian judges or the judges on american idol. they repeat themselves so much and their reduced to pointless when it gets down to about the final 5 because all they say is good singing, watch the song choice and keep on doing what you're doing.

times ohshc watched: 2 and 5/26

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

The only reason I watch the show is that I enjoy seeing the deluded wannabies get shot down by the judges. Other then that, I do not pay attention to the show after they pick the contestants for the second round.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

A few of the winners are big stars now. I didnt watch last season, hopefully the winner of this season will be really good.
    Seduced by Flesh

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched it for the second time last night. I enjoy laughing at the people who can't sing. My favorite was William Hung. I have his album and laugh when I hear it. Its good stuff.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

lol lets see, i like it for Simon and Paula, and some of the singers...wow...watching those real bad ones...now thats gold

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch it when I can. I love seeing the "different" people in their crazy outfits. I love hearing the voices of the people who can actually sing, and I enjoy my cousins facel expressions while the others attempt to "sing". I just Love it!!!

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I love it. I love the tryouts. Its so funny to see ppl make fools out of themselves. I watch it after the tryouts too. I enjoy seeing ppl compete, and rooting for a fav. Go, they all mostly sucked last night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast