+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you play D&D or any otther RPG if you do lets talk

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Do you play D&D or any otther RPG if you do lets talk

Does anybody here on AO play D&D or any otther RPG? If you do lets talk about it.
    And if you didn't play D&D maybe you played some otther RPG like Shadowrun, Vampire, Warcraft, Fallout, M.A.G.U.S. (if your from Hungary), Warhammer, Starcraft...
    A no I'm not talking about Video games, I'm talking about the pan&pencil kind trowing dice and caracter sheets.
    Writ about what you did and stuff.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you play D&D or any otther RPG if you do lets talk

I played D&D 2nd(maaybe 5 times...) and 3rd edition(much more than 5 times), Vampire (a few times), World of Warcraft (once) and a few others I can't remember.

I've mostly been a player in our games, but from time to time, we gotta give our DM a break and I fill in when the time comes. Right now I'm the one controlling the game so be sure that they will suffer....*evil grin*, but I am not the kind to make them suffer more than once or twice so they usually have lots of fun most of the time

No more time to discuss so I might come back much later if this topic is still up, bye now :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

No prob.
    Yah I DMing too. Evil champaing, one of my PC is a Half-dragon half-human fighter ( btw hes a cannibal) with a greatesword, the other one is a dwarf blackguarde (hes not a cannibal he just "experymanted" once), and the third is a human necronancer.
    They massacred a whole village because a bartander warned the half-dragon PC that there are paladins in the area.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I just LOOOOOVE D&D 3.5. I usually play chaotic evil (or evil anyway) characters thus causing the DM's a lot of trouble

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Thanks

Lets hear you storyes. what did you do, what kind of stupid things did all of you did, what memorable thing did you do ect. dnt just write what kind of player were you. ok?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

A story eh???

I once burned down me friends master's house that was up in a tree while we were defending against goblins. I was a mage level 1 and my friend was a monk level 1...I used burning hands on the goblin that was trying to climb the tree and put it and the tree on fire...me bad.

I once did..."colonne de feu"(no clue in English) on a friend while trying to hit a crystal golem that I learned afterwards that it was imune to fire...I was a druid level 7 turned not quite willingly vampire....why did she become a vampire, now that's a whole other story...really, ask and I might tell

I once threw a fire ball at the moon while drunk, I was a mage level 6.

I once shot an arrow at an unsuspecting target while our rogue scout was trying to get behind said unsuspecting target, making us revealed with the rogue near it and all alone for the first round as I was the only long distance character....I was....I was....a psion level 4 that had wasted all of its powers on stunning previous ennemies.

I once managed to temporarily control a huge sea creature with long tentacles so that it would stop slapping us and try to pull down one of my comrades that was being pulled up by some sort of crab on the wall. The sea creature pull on my allies feet and dislocated his legs, but successfully pulled him free, deeming him still quite helpless. In the process, I lost control of the creature nearly killed me if I were not have been a vampire...yes, it's my level 7 druid turned vampire for ya :P

I was once confronted to a Tarasque and died after killing it once...since I died in its juices....long story told short....that was the end of my lv 7 druid turned vampire, though lots happened before that...oh and the Tarasque was an evil cleric that turned into that beast....

I once made one of my characters face a monster that could not be defeated theoretically and he managed to kill it....gah...evil characters are an ass for DM's!!!!!!!!!!!!

More stories, but need to shower, I might tell more at another time, cya all soon xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

In my longest Champaing I played a LN Bugbear Monk (yeah I know it imposible), and my friend was a CN sorcerer/dragondeciple name ANKI.

So my LN monk bacame LG, Why you ask, because of Anki, I saved his life about 3 times. And the point is that Anki realy hated my bugbear. But I saved him anyway.
    1. we were on a ship and he unconcesly fell owerboard and I jumped after him.
    2. he almost turned into a Yuan-ti and I sold my braces of armore+2 for the antidot
    3. and the finall time when we were in Amn(FRCS) and the guards captured him for sellcasting without a licens, so I had to buy him a licens and get him out jail,well it wasn't cheap it cost about 12k gp.

I'l write more whan I'l feel like it.

+ Reply to Thread