View Poll Results: Do you read and how much?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I read a book evey week!

27 42.19%
  • yes, I like to read, I read a book a month

23 35.94%
  • not that much...just when I have to

14 21.88%
  • not at all even at school

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you read?

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you read?

I read when I have to...like for school...but honestly...french books aint that interesting. I read Mangas and the paper and thats about it...cept for the rare book that interests me...every...oh...year maybe...

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eiden
    I love to read, my books range from simple 5th grade level to maybe something like Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.
    i don't read simple 5th grade books anymore as i find them too... simple lol. but i do read dan brown's books. i've read all 4 of his works and i really love them. the da vinci code would have to be my all time favourite so far, but the movie was a bit of a disappointment...

aside from those, i used to be a huge fan of harry potter, but after the 6th book, i sort of lost interest. a change in preferred genres perhaps? i'm really into crime mystery/historical books now, such as the da vinci code. fantasy's sort of becoming a past-time thing for me now. i'm currently reading memoirs of a geisha, and it truly is a great book. i also read manga, but i don't think that's really considered reading a book lol. more like a comic.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose i'm one of the few geeky people left who read books by their own free will XD

I never used to like to read, not even in school, i avoided it like the plauge, but it grew on me and now I just can't get enough of books ^^

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    I suppose i'm one of the few geeky people left who read books by their own free will XD

I never used to like to read, not even in school, i avoided it like the plauge, but it grew on me and now I just can't get enough of books ^^
    Nope, I read on my own free will, too. As I forgot to mention in an earlier post, I love books so much I volunteer at my local library to help spread the joy of reading!! ^_^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

yep i like to read non-fiction and fiction books as well manga books. It is really kool to read books when the book is interesting, otherwise you won't read the freaking book if you don't like it in the first place.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to reading i read every day considering i have to read at work to know where to put them. Beyond that i just read forms and the subtitles to the anime i download. As for literchure. I read manga and a few series that are out there when one of there new books come out.

Wheel of time by Robert Jorden
    Young Wizards by ?

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

ya i love to read its fun, i read a book like every 2 weeks or so. My favourite book is Airborn, but Kenneth Oppel ^_^ such an awesome stroy. I dont read manga though XD boring for me

Newbie studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a science fiction/ fantasy avid reader. Last week I went through three thousand plus page books because I was bored.
    Its too close for missles; time to bring out the guns.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast