+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody else like Futurama?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Does anybody else like Futurama?

I like that show! It's funny and strange. I didn't know it was cancelled. I want it to come back. I have seasons 2 &3 right now. Does anybody else like this show?

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anybody else like Futurama?

i love the show but faimly guy is way better it just wasnt funny enough to stay on i guess buts it a great show bender is just too funny i really ony watched the show for my three favorite episodes

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

WHAT???? futurama is cancelled *tear* i love that show!!!!!! why why did they have to kill you fry??????? *tear* lila's pet "nibbler* is my fav though so cute

thank you equinn

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

They should put Futurama back on and take American dad off. Futurama sounds alot better than American dad to me right now. Family guy can stay I like it. But the new episodes aren't very funny.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Comedy Central won the rights to Futurama back in 2005, and plans to air new episodes in 2008 (when CN's contract with the show is up). They'll have a five year license on Futurama, and I hear that the episodes are actually segments of 4 movies that were commissioned by Fox before they got rid of the show (which I believe was the result of a spat between Matt Groening and the Fox execs). After the new episodes have aired, they'll be available on DVD.

So if we can just sit tight for a while longer, we'll be able to get our Futurama fix!
    sig by Pyro Psycho

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey that's great to know Gren thanks for the update! I was wondering why all I've been seeing it reruns. Guess that answers that question. Besides I think that Lela is great. But my favorite epsoide has to be the amazon world with snew snew.

Newbie MiliardoP is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Hey that's great to know Gren thanks for the update! I was wondering why all I've been seeing it reruns. Guess that answers that question. Besides I think that Lela is great. But my favorite epsoide has to be the amazon world with snew snew.
    haha speaking of witch my favorite line is from that episode,"the spirit is willing, but the flesh is spungy and bruised" ahhh well iam glad to hear about the comedy central thing. Do you happen to know if they'll be keeping the same cast????

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MiliardoP View Post
    Do you happen to know if they'll be keeping the same cast????
    From tvsquad.com (this is from exactly a year ago, but should still be applicable):

When Katey Sagal visited The Late Late Show the other day, she told Craig that the show is coming back to Comedy Central in 2008 for at least 13 episodes (I was watching that appearance, too. Must have slept through that part). Don Kaplan of the New York Post confirmed this; his sources told him that all the primary voice actors signed new deals this week. Also according to the article, FOX may have the option to air the new episodes, but probably won't. The new episodes will also come out on DVD after they air.
    So, looks like we don't have to worry about not hearing our favorite familiar voices. Some younger viewers may not remember them, but Katey Sagal (Leela) was the brash, redheaded anti-wife on "Married with Children", and Billy West (Fry) was the voice of Stimpy on "Ren and Stimpy". I recognized Sagal immediately in the first ep, but for about half of the first season I kept thinking I'd heard Fry's voice somewhere before, but couldn't remember where.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast