+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anybody else like Futurama?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anybody else like Futurama?

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    Comedy Central won the rights to Futurama back in 2005, and plans to air new episodes in 2008 (when CN's contract with the show is up). They'll have a five year license on Futurama, and I hear that the episodes are actually segments of 4 movies that were commissioned by Fox before they got rid of the show (which I believe was the result of a spat between Matt Groening and the Fox execs). After the new episodes have aired, they'll be available on DVD.

So if we can just sit tight for a while longer, we'll be able to get our Futurama fix!
    Thanks for telling me that! I want to be able to watch new episodes too. There are alot of episodes I haven't seen yet. I hope it comes back.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I like futureama. Its good and funny show. I miss watching it though.ol.
    But yes Me love it.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah Futurama has the same humor Simpsons does but at the same time it is in a whole different league by itself. There are many times where at the end of an episode and you'll go oh shit man that's pretty sad (i.e.: when Fry reunite with his dog which was fossilized)... But we can expect this time around that the humor is going to be a lot different, considering how their humor mostly surrounds current celebrities and political figures.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Futurama is great! Does anybody else have something to say about it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2