+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anybody watch Drawn together?

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anybody watch Drawn together?

nope but i herd frum friends that its rele kool
    can u give me like the idea of the story?
    cuz maybe ill download it

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Does anybody watch Drawn together?

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    nope but i herd frum friends that its rele kool
    can u give me like the idea of the story?
    cuz maybe ill download it
    It is the first animated reality show! It's crazy and it is funny as hell! NOT FOR KIDS! It has lots of nudity and cussing,but I don't care! It comes on Comedy Central. I hate waiting for the season 2 dvd set though it's taking forever! There are episodes to download on Comedy central,but It's all over the internet it's not hard to find.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to saty up just to watch it. i am looking forward to the new episodes though. That show could seriously make you laugh until you died.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    I remember the first season. It was pretty cool and something new to watch. But now? It doesnt really interest me. The characters actually begin to sound pretty stupid.
    I agree with this. It was an interesting concept at first, but then it tried to copy other shows when ratings got low. Now its just a show that wants to be family guy but with a little more randomness, and it's failing at it in my opinion.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I used to saty up just to watch it. i am looking forward to the new episodes though. That show could seriously make you laugh until you died.
    I'm hearing bad news about the show on tv.com! I heard it might not come back But I don't think it's true! I think the creators said Comedy central said they might show it if some of the new shows fail...That's not good! You should just see for yourself. I think it would make more sense. Here it is: Drawn Together TV Show - Drawn Together Television Show - TV.com
    Just click on the news about season 2 dvd, the rest of the 3rd, and the possibility of the fourth season.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

like he said no way for kids first time I saw it two girls are making out but its really good I liked it alot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    like he said no way for kids first time I saw it two girls are making out but its really good I liked it alot
    I'm a girl! Are you talking about what I said? It is a great show! And remember it's not for kids!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I'm a girl! Are you talking about what I said? It is a great show! And remember it's not for kids!
    Let me add periods, capitalizations, and a few words to his sentence so you can read it again.

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun
    It's like he said, the show is not for kids. The first time I saw it two girls were making out, but it's a really good show. I enjoyed it a lot.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast