+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: does anyone know about guilty gear?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: does anyone know about guilty gear?

Quote Originally Posted by kaki tori kaizoku View Post
    does anyone know the fighting video game guilty gear? i was surprised when noen of my friends heard about it. its a great video game. its similar to street fighters and king of fighters. the characters have a great anime feel to them... and their charcter drawings are great.
    am i the only one who knows about it?
    Well to my answer is that anyone knows about guilty gear surely but anyways i know alot of guilty gear from its cover to the ending credits. Another thing you shoulld check out the newer version which is Guilty Gear II Reload and that is the most terrific game of all.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Guilty Gear! Well, I love most/all 2D fighting games, but Guilty Gear would be on my favorites list. I have Guilty Gear X2:Reload on my regular X-Box and PSP. I've also got Guilty Gear DS (Dust Strikers--console is obvious) and Guilty Gear Judgement on PSP. My friend has two other versions of GG on his PS2 and I keep pressuring him to buy it on the Nintendo Wii.

I like the fast paced action and air combos. The "Destroy" moves are a bit over the top--depending on the douche playing w/you--but the game is pretty sweet in my opinion.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

as i said before i am terrible at this game, but i still love it. i only have g.g.
    i can never beat arcade... i keep getting stuck on the last fight... the one against ino. i keep losing to that speical of hers... the one with the flying spheres... can anyone give me some tips... also you there are some battles where you do no damage... how do i beat them. in mission mode what does judge mean? thanx to whom ever.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it's been like three years since I last picked out Guilty Gear but I can still give you some tips.

My characters were usually Jam/Milia/Slayer but I liked using Jam best. When Ino gets ready for her attack there's like a warning if I remember correctly, and that tells you how the spheres are gonna come at you, base your position/attack on that. I could duck under the entire attack sometimes but I could never manage to jump right over it. Getting behind Ino sometimes worked.

Maybe try using the reinforced block (with the circles floating around your character). Everybody says Dizzy is really good to use against Ino but I find her way to hard to use personally. You could always resort to using cheap characters like Robo-Ky or Chip...

Doesn't the intro to GG sound kinda like Master of Puppets? Oh, and the Wii GG kinda suuuucks ><
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FLawEdmiNd For This Useful Post:

kaki tori kaizoku (Feb 17, 2009)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

as i said before i am terrible at this game, but i still love it. i only have g.g.
    i can never beat arcade... i keep getting stuck on the last fight... the one against ino. i keep losing to that speical of hers... the one with the flying spheres... can anyone give me some tips?... also you there are some battles where you do no damage... how do i beat them. in mission mode what does judge mean? thanx to whom ever.
    You gotta sit in spots where the spheres can't lock on to you. then when she fires, you just duck and move in the direction the safety gap is moving. For example, one shot will shoot and kinda angle it's way upward--like a crazy curve ball. One shot does like this wave motion and the final one is all sorts of f*cked up. I suggest just jupming and flying over the shots when she fires. It's easier to keep health in your life bar that way. But it takes good timing. The safer way would to just duck and dodge as much as you can. None of the methods you choose will be easy though--even other suggestions made. She's just that tough. The easiest way is to do your "destroy" move. It's like a one-hitter-quitter. But your chance of sucess will be slim. You only get one chance per round to do it.

Good luck, I hope I helped. If I didn't make sense, PM me and I'll try to explain better or try to record a sample fight for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

thanx u two. there is also that sphere attack of hers that goes everywhere... takes u the entire screen...how do i dodge that? i think g.g. need tutorials... like other fighting games.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

thanx u two. there is also that sphere attack of hers that goes everywhere... takes u the entire screen...how do i dodge that? i think g.g. need tutorials... like other fighting games.
    If you need hints/tips on fighting games. Pm me, and I will help to the best of my abilities. And when it comes the infamous spheres tha I-no uses, I will PM you a overlooked way on how to use it to your advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sol-x For This Useful Post:

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

It's been awhile since I played g.g. I was really only a fan of X2, and the greatest character is Ky Kisuke. As for anyone having trouble in the game, I know of two fool proof solutions. 1: Pick Ky Kisuke, go ahead. 2: See solution 1. If problems persist, carefully review my instructions and try again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast