+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: does anyone like harry potter

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: does anyone like harry potter

For anyone who has read the sixth book: IS SNAPE A FRIEND OR FOE?

Personally, I think he's a friend. Anyone want to debate?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    For anyone who has read the sixth book: IS SNAPE A FRIEND OR FOE?

Personally, I think he's a friend. Anyone want to debate?
    Is that the title??????? I remember someone telling me something he did in one of the books that would make me think he is definitely not a friend. I'm not sure if that was the one though. And I'm not posting spoilers about what I was told, I'm a coward, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that snape is a foe for what he did to dumbledore

and the title of the 6th book is the half blood prince and the 7th book is calld the deathly hollows
    Last edited by hiei9957; Mar 26, 2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: needed to add something.

Tanks zyta

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

The sixth book is called "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." IS SNAPE EVIL OR NOT? is the main question people have after finishing it. I think he's a friend. I know he did "that" to Dumbledore, but the old man did say, "Severus, PLEASE . . ." (<-- it sounds almost like a slash fanfic unless you know what happened. ) I think he needed to do it to maintain his status as double-agent. What do you think his Unbreakable Vow with Narcissa Malfoy was about, though?

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Harry Potter is a great enjoyable book to read for me. It's one of those books that definitely satisfies the reader, however hungry that reader might be to read. Harry Potter, however, is like one of those books that, while it's very fun to read, leaves not much of an impression once you finish reading it. That was how it was to me; it just didn't have the 'overwhelming' factor for me as the other books I've read had. Still, I can say for certian that J.K. Rowling is one of the most remarkable writers I know so far when it came to her books. She has this impressive way of writing her plot as part of the story, so almost not a single page of her books was draggy and boring. She was able to blend all the explanations for her plots and backgrounds to her story. Many fantasy writers I've come across can't execute that well.

I've read the Harry Potter series up to book six. I'm not that much of a big fan, but since I've already started reading it, I just wanted to know how J.K. Rowling would finally end it. I'm having a bit of a problem though as to whom I'm going to borrow book 7 from once it's out. I just borrowed all Harry Potter series I've read from my friends back in elementary and highschool, but now that I'm in College, I don't know if anyone will trust me enough to let me borrow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8