+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Anyone Play Phantasy Star Universe?

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

Does Anyone Play Phantasy Star Universe?

Whats up everyone just seeing what all the gamers are doing these days. Hopefully some RPG players ave checked out the new Game for the PS2, PS3, and Xbox 360 ( Phantasy Star Universe ) originally Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast, Gamecube , and the Xbox. So if your a fan of PSO and you have the new version of the game, reply and talk and we can be friends and play some PSU (Phantasy Star Universe).

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does Anyone Play Phantasy Star Universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasyprince View Post
    Whats up everyone just seeing what all the gamers are doing these days. Hopefully some RPG players ave checked out the new Game for the PS2, PS3, and Xbox 360 ( Phantasy Star Universe ) originally Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast, Gamecube , and the Xbox. So if your a fan of PSO and you have the new version of the game, reply and talk and we can be friends and play some PSU (Phantasy Star Universe).
    I wish they stuck with the "free to play online" motto. I really would have bought this game if it wasn't for that monthly fee. Even Xbox fans have to pay the additional fee on top of what's needed for Xbox Live. I understand there's a single player mode, but from the things I've heard, the single player is pretty horrible compared to the online play.

I have to ask, is this game worth paying monthly for? And is it good enough to contend with games like WoW and EQ2?

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

+ Reply to Thread