+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dog the "bounty hunter"

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dog the "bounty hunter"

lol!!! can you see that? him walking around with a paintball gun? I'd bet his wife would make the pellets pink! >.< that would be so funny

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

but alas, hollywood would use the paintball gun as a catch thing...."watch the lny guy with enough guts to take on lawlessness with a paintball gun"

gawd and you know they'd do it.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

hahahaha thats so cheesy!! but your right they'd turn it around like he's so tough they already do that hey I've got a question ... does he know anything besides how to tackle people? cuz I've never actually seen him have a serious fight with anyone .. no hand to hand combat .. I'm thinking all those muscles are for show ...

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    well its possible one of those addicts might think he's a real cop and shoot him ... or maybe a fanatic? lol >.< I think vests themselves arnt that great sure it blocks a possible cheast wound but if they blow off your unprotected head your toast anyway ...
    Or they know who he really is and shoot him cause they dont like the show.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i could see homer simpons a wanted man and dog coming after has dog winds up in hostpital. i could belive that before the main show. its stuiped they way they first come in please dont renatc any of these in show that cracks me up

Thanks

indeed,there is no real combat. my guess is that they only take jobs for ppl that they know wont put up a fight. such whimps....

Thanks

ooohhhh if they did a whole "let America choose " system like in some other shows they would be royally screwed because I for one would pick the meanest m.f.-ers lol >.<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    ooohhhh if they did a whole "let America choose " system like in some other shows they would be royally screwed because I for one would pick the meanest m.f.-ers lol >.<
    ill tell you what would happen if they did- they would make a look-alike, then dog would capture them and look all bad-ass doing it. then they would sell some crap story that "they got away" thus the true criminal as never caught.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast