+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't tell Mom the babysitter's dead

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't tell Mom the babysitter's dead

I like that movie! It's funny! I watch it on HBO channels sometimes. Iam thinking about buying it. It's about kids having to look after the house while their mom is gone. They had a babysitter,but she died.(she was mean old hag) Has anybody else seen this movie?

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Don't tell Mom the babysitter's dead

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I like that movie! It's funny! I watch it on HBO channels sometimes. Iam thinking about buying it. It's about kids having to look after the house while their mom is gone. They had a babysitter,but she died.(she was mean old hag) Has anybody else seen this movie?
    Oh that brings back soms memories. I remember first seeing that movie. I was no more than a toddler, but from our reactions, my father kept the VHS in the shelves for nearly 13 years. It sucks, but I ended up breaking the original copy by accidentally stepping on it :/ "Sigh" what a waste.

Good stuff, love the movie. My favorite part was when the babysitter walked into the kids room(the reason). When I first saw it, I could never figure out the significance of the scene, but then I ended up laughing for years. Oh good good times..oh yeah..the way the oldest son ended up starting the path of a chef..that is what started my love for cooking. I found it fascinating.

Newbie Cartoon King is off to a good start Cartoon King's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I know this movie alright.
    One of the old time films I saw as a kid. The babysitter didn't last long, which sorta disappointed me at the time.
    But other then that, a nice film.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cartoon King View Post
    Oh I know this movie alright.
    One of the old time films I saw as a kid. The babysitter didn't last long, which sorta disappointed me at the time.
    But other then that, a nice film.
    ? What? lol

I expect the title should have suggested the babysitter wasn't going to survive or live for very long. The whole point of the movie is about the kids. It would have been a completely different movie if the babysitter survived or lived a bit longer.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't watch it in the 90's. I was young and I was watching some kid shows. What year was this made 92? If it was I was watching baby shows like Barney then. I first saw this movie on HBO channels and I like it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I didn't watch it in the 90's. I was young and I was watching some kid shows. What year was this made 92? If it was I was watching baby shows like Barney then. I first saw this movie on HBO channels and I like it.
    The reviews or movie caps say it came out in 1991 it seems.

I was never big on Barney or children's shows when I was young. I was watching HBO then myself and checking out more of the mature type movies.

I thought this was a good movie then, even though many of the scenes where everything isn't spelled out word for word was incomprehensible. I still enjoyed the kid falling and such, the buying of toys, and the world of money. Mmmm, makes my mouth water thinking about how much money mattered to me as a child.

Newbie Cartoon King is off to a good start Cartoon King's Avatar
    Thanks

I meant, as a kid I thought the babysitter was the main highlight and I didn't really paid much attention to the film's title.

Thanks

I saw some bad movies too.(my parents watched them) But I probably didn't know what was going on. But I was mostly into kid shows. I think it was made in 1992 I think it said that on the info page. I have digital cable so it tells you who plays in the movie and what it's about. What year it was made it's better than cable,but just as bad sometimes nothing good comes on.

+ Reply to Thread