+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dont you ever wish.....

Newbie MsUzumaki12 is off to a good start MsUzumaki12's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy dont you ever wish.....

for the ppl who got 360s and wiis....(I got a wii ) don't you ever wish you you got a ps3 instead?? why or why not?

sometimes I wish I got a ps3 mainly because of the exclusive ps3 games they have...such as: metal gear solid 4 and Tekken 6. another reason I wish I got a ps3 is because when I told my friends I got a wii...this is what happened
    I Kill all of you!!
    Then I have a party!!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dont you ever wish.....

No, i do not wish i had bought a PS3. My 360 has been very good to me and i am very satisfied with my choice. I am not a very hardcore gamer, and i find that the Xbox 360 has a very good amount of games that you don;t need to go online for to still have a lot of fun. After a few months of researching, i found that for my preferences of games, the xbox would have been the best choice.

Long story short, i lost faith in Sony when the PS3 was announced. My PS2 was a great friend, but Microsoft became my choice for this generation.
    Why hello there!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

MsUzumaki12 (Aug 24, 2008)

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, no! I've had much experiance with both a PS3 and 360. I had a 360 and it broke 3 times (red lights ) I then decided to trade it in and get a PS3, which broke (disk drive jammed, shattered a disk and screwed the machine ) and I can honestly say there is no differance between their performances.

I the case of games, I prefer the 360 titles like Dead Rising and GoW over Metal Gear and Tekken (who needs Tekken when you've got Soul calibur ) and with DMC4 on both the 360 won favour.

I'm not a 360 fanboy; as I no longer have a consol (Apple baby!); but prefer it's titles. Just ashame we get Yoda rather than Vader
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffin For This Useful Post:

MsUzumaki12 (Aug 25, 2008)

Newbie MsUzumaki12 is off to a good start MsUzumaki12's Avatar
    Thanks

Are u serious? Gears of war over metal gear and tekken? I didn't mention dead rising cuz I like that game...and as for soul caliber...I hate that game...some were good..and the only reasoin I hate is cuz I expected it to get better....but it didn't the fourth one sucked..I played it and in my opinion It just sucked
    I Kill all of you!!
    Then I have a party!!

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MsUzumaki12 View Post
    Are u serious? Gears of war over metal gear and tekken? I didn't mention dead rising cuz I like that game...and as for soul caliber...I hate that game...some were good..and the only reasoin I hate is cuz I expected it to get better....but it didn't the fourth one sucked..I played it and in my opinion It just sucked

I could never get into Metal Gear and did try to play it with the good'ol PS1. It just wasn't my style. As for Tekken, the first 3 fights are entertaining then it becomes to linear and easy to own people with 1 move.

Gears of War was differant. It wasn't flawless, but utilised a seperate path to your basic shooter. Actually being able to use cover in a tactical way rather than just ducking behind it.

A note on reliability: I've still got my PS2 from when it first came out and yet the PS3 and 360 can't make a machine to stand my intense gaming. NextGen must mean really fragile
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffin For This Useful Post:

MsUzumaki12 (Aug 29, 2008)

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

not really, i love the wii, i get way into it.
    my friend had the Ps3 and she said that it had broke from the disk drive, then her brother stepped on it. I think its to bulky, im one of those clumsy people who tripp on everything. Ive never had or played on the 360. i dont have any close froiends who have one.

Id rather wait awhile to buy one though they may fix that red light syndrom on it when they start to move on to the next game generation. The same for the Ps3, the fisrt ones that always come out on the opening days and a while after always have some kind of defect, and they dont really get fixed until they start working on the next new game stations.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

10. The Following User Says Thank You to clover For This Useful Post:

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

To be completely honest, the only reason I would ever get a PS3 would be for its BluRay player, which is concidered one of the best on the market.

Not even Final Fantasy XIII was enough for me buy one (and now that its on the 360, its not going to happen). And I'm a die-hard Final Fantasy fan.

And for those of you who think that if Final Fantasy isn't on the Playstation, its not final fantasy, let me remind you that FF was originally on the Nintendo, and isn't made by sony, but SquareENIX.
    Last edited by aceman67; Aug 27, 2008 at 01:31 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

Newbie KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day
    Thanks

No I wish we didn't buy a PS3 or a 360. My sister wants the 360 just to play Halo 3. Just more games need to come to Wii like 'The Conduit' for example. One FPS shooters that's gonna be out for the Wii, except when thing is holding the developer back. Someone needs to suck up and publish the game.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KRaZyAmmo For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast