+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: dont you ever wish.....

Newbie MsUzumaki12 is off to a good start MsUzumaki12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dont you ever wish.....

well ace...that is a suprise to me cuz final fantasy is one of the reasons my brother is saving up for a 360....and when I told my friend about final fantasy he was acting like I told him that he won a trip to disneyland>.<(he has a 360 already)
    I Kill all of you!!
    Then I have a party!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Just get all 3 consoles if you can. You'll be able to laugh at all fanboy ravings and haters screaming out about why their choice rules and every other choice sucks.

Just always be certain you buy a console for the games and not games for a console.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

MsUzumaki12 (Aug 30, 2008)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I have one friend with a PS3, all he has for it are racing games; I can't justify spending money on a system to play games that I don't overly care for. I have a wii, and wouldn't trade it for 100 PS3s. (unless of course I felt like selling said PS3s on the internet and using the money to help fund college and buy myself another wii and a 360.) I would love to buy a 360 however cuz I like their game library a little more, and a lot more of my friends have a 360. You should buy a system because it has games you want to play, if your friends don't like your taste in games, **** them. I personally like Hassun's philosophy: get all 3. Start getting the one you'll like most, then get the other two as you see fit. when the next gen comes around, sell them. Or, do what I do, and jus hang out with your friends that have the other systems all the time. Mooching is virtually free.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont have either one..but right now im trying to decide which one i would perfer to get..i never really thought of the ps3..i mean its not that different than a ps2 but just better graphics and moives and crap..i feel like in time..there will be an ps4..O.o..what is the point..so i trying to get the something different ..but than again graphics is what make a game..am i right?..so hmm a ps3 might be on my list in the future..

why cant someone invent a game system for all times video games..im tried of having to buy certain game sytems just to play one certain game from it..O.o..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2