+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Games....

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Dragon Ball Games....

Well I liked all three games that came out on game boy advance or sp where you play as goku or one of those guys but its not just killing and you played the show in the game

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well I liked all three games that came out on game boy advance or sp where you play as goku or one of those guys but its not just killing and you played the show in the game
    The Legacy of Goku trilogy.

I liked all three of them as well. They weren't fighting games, but more adventure games mixed in with action. It had the same top down camera angle and gameplay somewhat similar to Zelda: A Link to the Past.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Those as well are good games Im mainly talking about the games after the sp games and the Bodukai games...they are just going down hill.....

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

The only DBZ game I ever played was DBZ Sagas and that game was horrible...I didn't like it..

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    The Legacy of Goku trilogy.

I liked all three of them as well. They weren't fighting games, but more adventure games mixed in with action. It had the same top down camera angle and gameplay somewhat similar to Zelda: A Link to the Past.
    good god i hated those games they made me puke everytime i've played them lol. it lacked a lot of stuff and it was just weird. i dont knwo y i hated it its just taht i do

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is a great game despite the new battle system(the one that originated in Budokai Tenkaichi) In the second game of this series they have improve the transformation so you can bust them out at will. Not to mention the game plays and feels like the actual DBZ show. With 100+ characters and almost every form in the DB universe you can't go wrong. Plus they made the story mode bigger and better than its predecessor. It also includes all the sagas from the series as well as the movies. I would agree that upon playing Budokai Tenkaichi(the original) I was a bit disappointed with the fighting system but I have grown to like it in the second installment. Also I would like to give a little credit to SuperSonic Warriors for GBA that game was sweet and played basically the same as Budokai.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is a great game despite the new battle system(the one that originated in Budokai Tenkaichi) In the second game of this series they have improve the transformation so you can bust them out at will. Not to mention the game plays and feels like the actual DBZ show. With 100+ characters and almost every form in the DB universe you can't go wrong. Plus they made the story mode bigger and better than its predecessor. It also includes all the sagas from the series as well as the movies. I would agree that upon playing Budokai Tenkaichi(the original) I was a bit disappointed with the fighting system but I have grown to like it in the second installment. Also I would like to give a little credit to SuperSonic Warriors for GBA that game was sweet and played basically the same as Budokai.
    actually i liked the original version better even though there wasn't as much that i could do seeing that i loved that game so much lol

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I also liked the original but it has past its time. Its still fine to play it because of its easier controls and basic movement. For me I need something that feels like the show. For example instead of just shooting an opponent with a blast then the hit the ground, I want them to fly through a mountain, and then I can chase them and attack before they can do indeed hit the ground. That is what Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is all about.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast