+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dragon Ball Games....

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragon Ball Games....

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    actually i liked the original version better even though there wasn't as much that i could do seeing that i loved that game so much lol
    i agree with matt, the first Budokai Tenkaichi was better even if the game is not considered a part of the Budokai series of games, despite its misleading title. In addition to a completely different game engine, the game was developed by an entirely different company (Spike as opposed to Dimps). The game is also titled differently from the rest of the Budokai series in Japan. Were it a true Budokai game, it would have been Dragon Ball Z 4 in Japan. Speculation on the English re-title is that Atari chose to market the game as part of the Budokai series in order to capitalize on a pre-existing market of fans already familiar with said game series. The English version also uses a great deal of sound effects and background music made for the Budokai series.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    i agree with matt, the first Budokai Tenkaichi was better even if the game is not considered a part of the Budokai series of games, despite its misleading title. In addition to a completely different game engine, the game was developed by an entirely different company (Spike as opposed to Dimps). The game is also titled differently from the rest of the Budokai series in Japan. Were it a true Budokai game, it would have been Dragon Ball Z 4 in Japan. Speculation on the English re-title is that Atari chose to market the game as part of the Budokai series in order to capitalize on a pre-existing market of fans already familiar with said game series. The English version also uses a great deal of sound effects and background music made for the Budokai series.

I would have never really realize the music cause most of the time I am into the game of kicking butt to really focus on the music but the sound effects are really good I have to say
    Last edited by Bloody Sword; Feb 08, 2007 at 05:48 AM.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

dragonball z budokai 3 is still the best game ever.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3