+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Evolution Movie Trailer Online

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Dragonball Evolution Movie Trailer Online

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    That was wonderful. It's as terrible as I pictured it would be. It kinda reminds me of a bad 80s movie. Looks like a cut and paste, uninteresting kung fu movie that will rely solely on the fanbase of the series.
    Looks like a bad attempt to recreate Mortal Kombat Annihilation (the sequal to the Mortal Kombat movie), & that movie suched in the first place. And when you consider how often I say a movie sucks (rather rare event), that's saying something.

They've done a typical Hollywood thing of taking something from the Eastern world, hacked it up & spat it out trying to make a profit. They've done it to many Asian movies, they did it to Mortal Kombat (the first was alright, but the second really blows), & now Dragon Ball is the next victim...

There's already the basic info on Wikipedia, but it doesn't say much at all.

I do have to admit, I like how they do the 4 wheeler bike, but not to sure on the rest. I think I'll wait till the DVD comes out...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

It looks so bad really i hate when they turn a good book or a good anything and turn it into a crappy movie you know it looks so childish.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

OH god this looks so bad, But I feel so obligated to go see this movie just because I', such a big fan of DBZ

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    Looks like a cut and paste, uninteresting kung fu movie that will rely solely on the fanbase of the series.
    Don't forget copious helpings of expensive CGI.

One of my favorite actors too. But still I bet you 5 euros he'll be the only bright spot of the movie (assuming that is one).
    Hmmm, not to insult his holy Phatness but I couldn't stand more than a few minutes of Bulletproof Monk.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOO~!!!! *This is my serious reaction to the trailer of this monstrosity*

Is it just me or is there almost nothing in the trailer that holds true to the original legendary anime? Many mistakes have been made in the past but this is a mistake on a whole new level. I'm just....ergh, I dont think that I would watch this movie even if I was paid to.

...epic fail just for the trailer and I am wondering why anyone would let this happen.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Oh, they got the names, the basic idea (7 Dragon Balls = power) & I think I heard the words KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAA towards the end. Problem is, that's about it.

I think I'll most likely wait for DVD, maybe for it to become a weekly...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

why would you even wait for the DVD? This is not a movie even worth watching. If you really want to see it, don't help out by buying the DVD, simply steal it online or post it on youtube. Death to shitty adaptations!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Don't forget copious helpings of expensive CGI.

Hmmm, not to insult his holy Phatness but I couldn't stand more than a few minutes of Bulletproof Monk.
    He's not even suppose to be a kung-fu movie star, dont know why they keep casting him for those anyways.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast