+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DragonForce any one? o-O;

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

DragonForce any one? o-O;

Well, thought I'd see how many DF fans there were here. Out of the hopes I wouldn't be alone.

They are a British Power metal band, that have very powerful dual guitar solo and very uplifting lyrics. Usually reminding me of an RP adventure of a sort, or just letting me immerse myself into that 'ultra-reality' or what not.

I have great respect for them, and have said beside that they Rox my Sox.

o-O ;

Well, anyone else find DF good stuff?

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DragonForce any one? o-O;

I can't choose a favorite song of theirs, having to choose between Operation Ground and Pound and Through the Fire and Flames is just to difficult. And you're right, their songs do remind you of Fantasy Games... with lots of war and fighting... which is a good thing. They're the kind of guys who an army would kill to have them recruit through music videos... And Jesus Christ, their fingers freakin' fly on those guitars! They're the guys who changed my opinion on metal, which I didn't think was possible.

Or maybe I'm just a sucker for awesome lyrics and breakneck speed music...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    I can't choose a favorite song of theirs, having to choose between Operation Ground and Pound and Through the Fire and Flames is just to difficult. And you're right, their songs do remind you of Fantasy Games... with lots of war and fighting... which is a good thing. They're the kind of guys who an army would kill to have them recruit through music videos... And Jesus Christ, their fingers freakin' fly on those guitars! They're the guys who changed my opinion on metal, which I didn't think was possible.

Or maybe I'm just a sucker for awesome lyrics and breakneck speed music...
    Who knows! But you can't deny the awesome power of a Dragon...FORCE!

Ok, that wasn't too good.

Even so, my first song I've heard from them was 'Through the Fire and the Flames'. Which just totally got me into them. It changed my life I think. O_O;;

Newbie darkwolfchild is off to a good start darkwolfchild's Avatar
    Thanks

Since I pretty well isolated, I can say I've never heard of them, but then again I haven't heard a lot of people. In my home, to keep us all happy we share radio time, thus we all have a palette for different things. However, I tend to always sleep through my time, thanks to college, so I would like a suggestion on which song I should try in order to get a proper introduction.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkwolfchild View Post
    Since I pretty well isolated, I can say I've never heard of them, but then again I haven't heard a lot of people. In my home, to keep us all happy we share radio time, thus we all have a palette for different things. However, I tend to always sleep through my time, thanks to college, so I would like a suggestion on which song I should try in order to get a proper introduction.
    Well if I were you I'd go with:

" Through the Fire and the Flames "

Or even.

" Valley of the Damned "

If not then I'd say you could even try:

" Soldiers of the Wasteland. "

I'm sure if you went to youtube you could find at least a video of the music itself, or I could find you a link and PM it to you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tetsanosuke Kirikami For This Useful Post:

darkwolfchild (Dec 15, 2007)

Newbie darkwolfchild is off to a good start darkwolfchild's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll try it that way for now, if I can't find anything I'll ask for a PM. Thanks for the suggestions!

Wow, that was bloody awesome! 'Refering to Through the Fire and the Flames.' I'm converted! I really must thank you for introducing me to this group, now I'm going to get their albums at this moment. Yay, something incredibly new to listen to.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 15, 2007 at 11:26 PM.

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

Dargonforce rocks!They have a exstemley skilled gatarist.One song i like is my sprit will go on.They are one of my favorit bands.

Thankx Highteckdudu

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkwolfchild View Post
    Wow, that was bloody awesome! 'Refering to Through the Fire and the Flames.' I'm converted! I really must thank you for introducing me to this group, now I'm going to get their albums at this moment. Yay, something incredibly new to listen to.
    Yeah!!! There we go! You are welcome Darkwolf!
    Their music is quite skillful and full of variations, the guitars stringing together weaving a symphony of creative settings and colorful battlefields.. As well as out of this world uplifting lyricals.

Though if you aren't into the fantasy you may feel it be repetitive. But I like that about it all. Adventures in songs, and so on.

DragonForce Rox my Sox!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast