+ Reply to Thread

Thread: drakengard 2

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

Question drakengard 2

yo has anyone played this game it is awesome
    and question does eris make a pact and if so w/ what because i have not seen the scene on the opening movie where she glows w/ thos symbols yet i just beat the dragon temple where you learn you are a draken (half human half dragon )

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: drakengard 2

i beat the first one but have yet to play the 2nd. did u just spoil the game? =/

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

T_T i want that game i beat it and got 2 of the endings, i really want that gaem ,no money T_T

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: drakengard 2

no i did not spoil it i still have not beat it but that part with the symbols on eris is in the opening movie so that is how i know about it
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    no i did not spoil it i still have not beat it but that part with the symbols on eris is in the opening movie so that is how i know about it

yan (cant rem spelling )
    how many of the endings did you get on the first *SPOILER ALERT*
    all i got was the dragon seal the chaos dragon and the demonic angel endings(could not find manah to get to the hide and seek level)

PS Manah is a playable charachter in drakengard 2
    Last edited by Bio-link; May 10, 2006 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

you know what. i forgot lol. i played the game last year before the summer. actually i think i got all the endings/chapters. yeah. i just didnt get all the swords i think.

+ Reply to Thread