+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Drawn together

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drawn together

Drawn together its more like a parody of Big Brother. They are all been watched through cameras 24/7. The gay dude is pretty funny, he sort of reminds me of Link from the Zelda Games. Also, Pikachu from Pokemon is in the house too.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    actually i think drawn together is the most retarted show on earth....and i HATE that gay guy, not becauses he's gay, but everything he does in the show is sooo weird, even for a gay dude
    I don't care what u think. This thread is for people who like Drawn together. Are there any other fans out there?

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    That show goes alot further than family guy. Its like south park,but more sexual.
    OK here is the list of acceptability from least to worst.

1. Simpsons- way back when we got home alone and cranked up the simpsons, it was considered offensive. 'Get Bent' and 'Eat My Shorts' were raging world wide, and they actually tried to get it off the air. but because of the media and the fact that they raise their acceptable meter lower, simpsons is a show a whole family can love.
    2. Futurama - not a step farther than the simpsons, but u gotta remember Matt Groening did both of em. a little bit risky... more sexual but still under PG-13. enjoyable for the whole family
    3. Family Guy - a year ago, it was flocked with VIEWER DISCRESION AVISED, and now a days, a discreet warning of mature humour folows it. apart from the random clips introduced during the show by 'remember the time that [so and so] did [so and so] and [verb-ed] his [noun] into [so and so]'s pie? now its been towned down, but thats only because of the other shows. Suitable for 10+
    4. American Dad - from the creator of Family Guy. What Futurama is to The Simpsons, American Dad is to family guy. a little bit more risque, plus more violence and weird plot lines no child could understand. the plots are weak, and they choke it full of 'nasty' garbage, that its become acceptable. suitable for 13+
    5. Drawn Together - rele funny show, what comic relief to the Simpsons is. the plot lines are more mature, and the animations are more mature (gay sex, not shown tho, child abuse, etc...) but again, the media keeps lowering what is suitable and not. id say that its 3 strokes away from 16+ but still Suitable for 14+.
    6. Boondocks - LOVE THIS SHOW. hilarious jokes, but only seen funny to a mature teenager audience. the topics are hilarious, and usualy based on mature life (X-Box Killer, R Kelly Trial) very controversial, and many parents woundnt allow this. id have to say Suitable fo 16+

now the cream of the plop

7. SOUTH PARK - sex, discrimination, violence, language, topics that'll make a gay priest shiver. my parent walk out of the room, no.. AREA OF THE HOUSE, when i watch it. im surprised that the media stooped so low to allow South Park to air the 'Hail Gibson' Antisemitism episode during the Holocaust anniversay. i must say, this show is way to random and funny, and i must say.. from episode one to today, its gone down hill (mature rating wise) suitable for 18+.

PLZ READ THIS i worked hard to type this, so plz read and express your opinions.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    I must say, this show is way to random and funny, and i must say.. from episode one to today, its gone down hill (mature rating wise) suitable for 18+.

PLZ READ THIS i worked hard to type this, so plz read and express your opinions.
    South Park could actually be one of the America's most favorite cartoon show. I mean the show has not been canceled because people actually love it.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    South Park could actually be one of the America's most favorite cartoon show. I mean the show has not been canceled because people actually love it.
    i beg to differ. Tom Cruise almost got it cancelled because of the episode where they make fun of SCIENTOLOGY (rofl funniest one ive seen ) and he threatened that if they didnt take it off the air they would send lawyers to cancell the series. i think Family guy is america's fav one cuz its not to extreme, but they do stuff to make u go WOW LMFAO! I CANT BELIEVE THEY SAID THAT. and simpsons is another. yes , ppl say IT SUCKS compared to family guy, but after 15 or 16 seasons, they have to be doing SOMETHING right? ...
    but back to drawn together...... i rele think it was a miracle that the show came back. guessing on how the show was made and looking at the ratings online, i was shocked actually. what do u (everyone in this thread) think?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i watch it all the time after southpark its so cool my fav character is foxy

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mveli2 View Post
    i watch it all the time after southpark its so cool my fav character is foxy
    Lol Foxxy is one of my fav characters too! I also like Ling Ling.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Lol Foxxy is one of my fav characters too! I also like Ling Ling.
    i must say that i rele like the characters,its just the corney rip-offs. for example, Foxxy has a bad with all black girls called.....forgot the name...o well. this is a play on Josie and the Pussycats. at first people dont realise that, but if you saw the Pussycat movie (dont ask....) and watched the Drawn Together episode were Foxxy's band gets back together, you can probably draw it together.
    and ling ling is a RELE bad rip off of pikachu. the name and the characters appearance are rele bad. even if the writers of drawn together were trying to make the parodies dumb and obvious, they overdid it. but i must say that ling ling has the best personality in the show. his random temper tantrums and he is shown as a sociopath who wants to kill and destroy everyone he encounters. but in season three, after killin Xandir, and sees his mother crying, he realises why he was such a loner/psycopath and changes his ways.....damn!

and for people wondering about the status of the show.....
    Season 3 began airing on Thursday, October 5, 2006, and took a mid-season break which started on November 15, 2006. The show's status is currently in limbo. Comedy Central has not ordered a fourth season, but the show has not been officially cancelled.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast