+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dungeons and dragons?

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

dungeons and dragons?

who here actually plays D&D? if so what is your character, if you a DM then what kind of adventure do you like to make?

i play, of course, Fayt Lingod. he's a lvl 150 immortal elvish warlord.

when i DM, i base the adventure on the book i am slowely but surely writing.

so what about yall? i know that at least a couple of people play so what kind of chracter/ adventure do you like best?

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dungeons and dragons?

I've got a lvl 5 dwarven cleric/monk, and currently my group is going through an undead campaign. Can't say much beyond that (our DM likes to keep things in-group).
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, undead campaigns are most fun when you have a party of all clerics (evil ones at that)

never really played a monk, are they any fun.

BTW, "elvish warlord" is a prestige class, my class elevels are:
    fighter 20
    cleric 20
    wizard 20
    rogue 20

crap, where's that Character sheet at? can't find it, i forgot what the other normal class was, but i also have Holy Liberator lvl 30

i'm loving the immortal part though, you need to take a trip into the ninth hell of ba'ator and steal immortality from one of the dark gods .

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Sheesh you must've had that character a long time.... I've only had mine for about a month altogether.

Yea, monks are fun. Don't have to worry about buying weapons since your fists can do lethal damage. They also get a bunch of immunities and special abilities and such as they level. Don't have the book around at the moment, else I'd be more specific. ^^ First session I played with this character me and another friend were attacked by footpads near a river, and since we're allowed to make location-specific (ie choose a body part) shots I was able to make a kidney shot on the one facind my friend. Roll...critical...and the guy's kidey literally turned into jelly.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

Thanks

neato.

i really wish more pplz would post here, and ya, Fayt Lingod has been around thirty odd years. he was orriginally my uncle's character but i kinda inherited him and added the holy liberator to his repitore. he was made immortal in an adventure that my uncle played and i DMed, thats when my uncle gave him to me.

Banned serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard that D&D is cool but i never ever played it befor well i wood like to play it but is it a game for the ps2 or xbox well ill post again some time see ya

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

Cooool. Finaly somebody actuly plays D&D. Yaaay.
    Ok. Lets get serius for a bit.
    First of all I think that lvl 150 immortal elvish warlord is a bit overkill and absulutly unplayable and unsuted for gaming. Ok I understand the lvl 150 immortal warlord bit. But why in th Nine Hell is everybody so obsessed with elves..
    In my 3 year carier I had numares caracters.LIke Orc-Barberian, Elf-wizard, Human-fighter, Tiefling-Monk, and so on. But my favorite caracter was the lagandery LawfulGood Bugbear-Monk the level doesnt mater because it was a long champaingh. Onc I played NeutralEvil Human-Ninja and the DM made me kill my some of my teammates. I had Fun.
    I rarly DM but whan I do it always the same the players want tot play an evil
    advanture. The PC ate people ravaged cityes, broke neks, broke a samuris sword, stole candy from a baby and the they split the baby among tham selves you know the usual evil thing.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had quite a few characters myself.....A 26th Lev. Half-Vampire Fighter/Modified Swordstalker/Ghostfaced Killer,a 10th lev Half-fiend Sorceror/barbarian/Holocaust warrior, a couple o' Half-Orcs, three Warforged(of the Monk, Fighter,and Cleric varieties), and even a 15th lev Crystalline Troll(He was fun to play). Me and my RP circle started out in a modified version of Krynn,then we got Eberron books,so that's where we are currently campaigning in. Our only problem is that life keeps interrupting the campaigns and all that.
    I wanna get back into it bad.T_T
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast