+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam video game!

Newbie mzzhan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam video game!

As fans of anime, I thought you might like Dynasty Warrior Gundam the video game. You can play as the hero or villain and it comes out Aug 28th. You can learn more about this game here: Dynasty Warriors:Gundam. Anyone going to get it?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam video game!

It looks fake. But has anyone played the demo online like the website says?

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

It's real... Gundam Musou for PS3. It came out in Japan 2 months ago... and it sucks.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to be kidding me its real ? Dynasty Warriors was bad as is now this ? Come on this is just going to far.So i take it its gonna be a button masher like the rest of the Dynasty Warriors sires.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

First off, I happen to like my button smashing Dynasty Warriors series, helped to relieve stress back in the day.

link

But to stay on topic, there is a link to a description of the game and what to expect. It looks like just hack and slash action, but I can't be sure if that's what the whole game is about.

I will say the official mode video there made me laugh when all of the sudden 100 or so zakus fell from the sky and surrounded the player. Just doesn't feel right with Gundams, .
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya i took a look at the same vid it just doesn't feel right with gundams like you said .It looks like its pretty much the same game play as the older Dynasty Warriors.Maybe a little better graphics but thats about all i seen in the vid.I just wish they would put a little more in to the game play is all make it more interesting.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    It's real... Gundam Musou for PS3. It came out in Japan 2 months ago... and it sucks.
    The game WILL, no questions asked, be better than Gundam Crossfire looked, and have a wide variety of extra characters, including Epyon, Wing Zero, Burning Gundam, and many more. ive followed this game since it came out in japan, and think ill get a 360 for it [i cant afford a PS3] it looks like it will be the best game untill they FINNALLY make another Battleassault...

does anyone know if the Turn A gundam will be in the US version?
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Aug 18, 2007 at 08:35 AM.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell no. Dynasty Warriors is a tired franchise and...oh wait, so is the gundam game franchise...lol there has NEVER been a good gundam game. What happens when you mix a PASSABLE franchise with an extremely CRAPPY one? a game thats so/so at best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast