+ Reply to Thread

Thread: E3.....

Newbie Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning's Avatar
    Thanks

E3.....

Ok I know this is kinda late but did anyone go to E3 this year? I watched it on tv but ist just not the same thing. If you havent been there do you plan on going?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: E3.....

I would like to go to an E3, but I think only the press and people who have a career that involves gaming or any variation thereof can get in. So I don't think I'll ever actually get to go to one.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning's Avatar
    Thanks

No way man theres plenty of people there the don't do anything with games at there work. (though most of them still dont have a life. lol) I'm going to the next one with my step brother.

Newbie samaXauto may be famous one day samaXauto may be famous one day
    Thanks

i would love to got to a E3, i dont watch it on tv but i get all the footage from gamespot, i think itd be awesome to watch a Nintendo conferance and afterwards getta try out the new games and hardware.
    ------Samurai Automator------

Newbie Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm goin' to E3 when i turn the ripe ol' age of 18( cause thats the age you have to be to get in). The only time when the public can't get in to the convention center is on the first day. That day is for all of the press confrences, and industry insiders are only allowed in.
    Signature deleted by Hassun.
    READ THE RULES!

+ Reply to Thread