+ Reply to Thread

Thread: E3: 2010

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

E3: 2010

Just a general discussion thread about the latest games and hardware that's been coming from E3 this year. Anything that grabbed your attention, got you hyped, maybe disappointed you?

I particularly enjoyed the new Legend of Zelda trailer and look forward to buying that next year, I haven't looked at the new Assassin's Creed trailer yet, but I'm sure it was awesome. As a nintendo fan, I'm a little disappointed that they have yet to make a Starfox game for the Wii, but a new zelda title is a pretty good cope-out.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: E3: 2010

Nintendo took the cake with ease. Donkey Kong, Kirby, Ocarina of time remake, GoldenEye but especially the 3DS of course (showing up with MGS3 no less). Honestly, Sony should just about call it quits with the PSP.

Xbox360 redesign was nothing earth shattering, Kinect... meh.

PS3 had Portal 2, 3D... meh, Move... meh, Twisted Metal... FINALLY!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: E3: 2010

I saw the trailer for Portal 2, I'll probably get that for PC though.

The new assassin's creed looked interesting, I'm not sure if I like the new multiplayer mode though.

I thought the GoldenEye remake looked a bit...half-assed? I mean I know its Wii graphics, but the you'd think they'd put some of that power to work and make the game look better than frickin' Night Fire for the gamecube. Bond games have never really been graphically impressive though, so hopefully the gameplay will make up for it. The latest era of shooters has greatly changed though, I hope they update the GoldenEye formula a little bit so it'll be appealing to the modern FPS player..

+ Reply to Thread