+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eclipse

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Eclipse

Hi everyone I know that Stephenie Meyer new book Ecplise just came out not to long ago and I got the book a couple of days ago but I wanted to know if any of you are reading it or have finished it and if you are what do you think of the book?

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eclipse

omg! I just bought it! (btw omg it was only $15! lol )
    I havent started it yet because I'm finishing off another book first but I'm sure it will be awesome >.< she always makes a good story

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhhhhhhhh I love t,
    I am half way through it and I cant even put it down cause oit is like soo frigin awsome
    I love it and I am like entranced into .
    It like even better than the others.

I love it tooooo death.

I got mine for 10 dollors.lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

I am not very sure how much mine cost for I got it off the internet and my father ordered it for me so yea but I have just finished the book I love it and in the second book New Moon I did not like Jacob as much but in the third I like him though I am still an Edward fan I felt bad for Jacob but the book I thought had a lot of funny parts in them but the book was amazing and I can't wait til the next book comes out but that won't be until next fall

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

ahhh!! ok so I started it already yay!!! lol
    I've got to say that Jacob has always been my fav!!!
    (lol never read the first book just the second and now third...)
    if he were real ... *sighs* lol
    anyway...
    I cant wait to see what happens >.<

Thanks

it gets really good I can promise you that just keep reading and I would suggest you read the first book I think the first book is really good and it explains a lot of things before the second book so yea

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I agree the third gets really really good. I am like in awww at how awsome it is and like everytime I start reading it I forget that I'm reading it and its like I am living it.lol.

I love it so much. And yea thhe first dose explain alot.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Thanks

woot woot on page 282 this book just keeps getting better I wanna know whats going on with the missing clothes though .. lol

+ Reply to Thread