+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Emil Chronicle Friends Wanted!!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Emil Chronicle Friends Wanted!!

So I've just started playing Emil Chronicle again on the new server and boy is it EMPTY at 5am Japan-time! O_o; You'd think everyone was sleeping or something!

You don't need to speak Japanese to enjoy Emil... but it sure helps for filling out all the Gung Ho account forms (not to mention they require a Japanese address and the form to be filled out in Japanese characters) ^^; And unfortunately, the free beta is over... so unless you rape an internet cafe: you've got to pay to play (about $14/30 days)

But it is a GREAT way to study Japanese and kicks the crap out of Trickster, Pangya and Maple Story content-wise and thrashes Ragnarok Online in the cuteness department. You can have characters of both genders at once (hooray!) and you get fully functional wings, a demon tail or access to sinfully adorable animal familiars!

Why you should play Emil Chronicle:
    YouTube - Emil Chronicle Online Anime Trailer
    YouTube - Emil Chronicle Online

The site:
    ƒn[ƒgƒtƒ‹ƒIƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“RPGuƒGƒ~ƒ‹EƒNƒƒjƒNƒ‹EƒIƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ “vŒöŽ®ƒTƒCƒg
    (there's a free trial!)

I especially need a healer... *makes puppy eyes at Shinku, Sei and the other Japanese-ables*

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Emil Chronicle Friends Wanted!!

Hmmm, I've always wanted to look into online gaming but seeing as how my PC is junk and I'm broke...well, not "broke" broke but in a financially stressful state....although I've just bought 3 new anime DVDs...what!? It was buy 2 get 1 free!! Dont judge me!!(-^-) I was already gonna buy one so why not one more and get another free!? I'm gonna buy them at some point in life so why not when one is free!?

...and to add you say that a Japanese address is REQUIRED!? Than I dont see what I can do while I'm still in the US. Maybe in summer '08....I hope. ^^;
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Awwww. If an Japanese addresss is REQUIRED then I wont be able to play the game. I really want to learn Japanese and that sound so fun and look like it too. I don't mind to the payment at all. Emil chonicle sounds like it would be fun and a good learning experance as well. Hey Tsurara if you have any good idea in how to learn Japanese in the US that would be fun then I would precate it.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't need to be a REAL address :P It's just for the gung ho account

you can use any address... before I lived in Japan, I always used publisher's addresses I found in the back of manga volumes ^^;

+ Reply to Thread