+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Empty Movie theaters

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Empty Movie theaters

i know. that's what pissed me off most.
    they're lame ass excuse was : "But its a comic book movie. Its supposed to be meant for kids!"

History of Violence was comic book movie too!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

It's funny how comics were originally outlawed due to the violence and taboo they had - eventually they had to go innocent in order to survive from law.
    So something that was once considered cool, interesting, and semi-new - became something "only for nerds" as time went on. *rolls eyes*

Listen folks, talk bad about comic books all you want, but your ancestors were sneaking those into their homes back in the day.

Back on topic, empty movie theater = awesomeness.
    Some movies are great to watch with a full theater (comedy movies and some horror movies), some are great without ANYONE ELSE, and others are just best rented.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    It was pretty f***king awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Back on topic, empty movie theater = awesomeness.
    agree! It's awesome. On a shopping trip mid-week a friend and I decided to catch a movie, it was just us two, awesome 'cause we can stretch xD same thing happened with a group of friends, we used our bags as pillows and laid down the front, though it eventually hurt my eyes so I went up the back and did the same thing xD

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    The question is, why did ANYONE BRING KIDS TO WATCH THAT MOVIE????
    ...parents really need to know what movie they're going into - or LOOK AT THE FRIGGIN' RATING. Why do parents insist it's okay to take kids to Rated R movies? O_o
    The amount of parents that came to where I worked and tried to hire MA movies and games for there kids. They are simple to lazy to read what's on it, and give in to their nagging kids >____>

lols I was the evil woman when I told them I refused to hire it out to them cause they are to young, they hated me XD

I had a mother take her young child into the movie to watch RE2..though there is worse out there than the RE movies..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2